Did Vic Really Die?

Dmac

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda contradicting yourself (Lance did help and then He only cared for himself) but ok...

I think what you're trying to say is he did help but in the end he didn't give a crap about anyone else but himself and stabbed Tommy in the back. I don't know if Lance was in contact with Sonny from the minute he met Tommy or just near the end (I think it was just near the end when Lance was starting to get pissed off and started bitching to Tommy about how "he wasn't getting a fair slice" and how "Tommy was treating him bad"). Either way Lance did help Tommy create his empire (by pretending to be his friend or actually helping him out of freewill) only to try to take it away from him but he wasn't so lucky there...

Edited by ArturKim21

I do think Vic did die, he got shot loads of times he couldnt of survived. I think Tommy only survived because the other guys were sort of a shield for him, if he hung around anylonger he would have died. Lance could have set him up, wouldnt surprise me as he was horrid and an idiot.

I think Lance just set Tommy up near the end - like Arturkim21 said. Also Vic did die. We saw him go to the ground and the guys were carrying some powerfull guns, he could of being wearing a bulletproof vest, but later when Tommy fled and Lance flew away - the gunners would of saw him on the floor, and maybe pumped some lead in his face, just in case. Thinking he is alive is just wishfull thinking in my opinion.

I was just thinking about how Tommy didint get shot at all while everyone around him died and then I thought...would if all the bullets were blanks and the whole thing was a set up on Tommy's part...it could be possible. Then again in the cutscene you see the bullets hitting off the ground and what not. If you watch closly when everyone is getting "shot" you cant really tell if they're really getting shot. You dont see blood or anything.

Vic COULD have died in that drug deal. Then again, Vic could have survived the shootout, went into hiding, moved to Los Santos, and became a cop under the name, "Frank Tenpenny". Or not.

Lol, they look nothing a like and that would mean he was faking his voice all the way through San Andreas.

You dont see blood or anything.

Well when a person get's shot, the blood doesn't spray out like in the video games. If they weren't wearing shirts, you would have seen the bullet wounds with blood. And blood would probably start to flow out after a while but Tommy wasn't there for a "while" he just got his ass out of there as quickly as he could.

I think none of them died because you didn't hear them scream.

In other words, if you look close into one of the robber's face, it looks like Tommy's face.

If you cant see it, use ViceTXD and look at CSDeal and scroll down till you see it.

It has the same face as Tommy

So do one of the types of Spandex Workers

Yeah "you" probably are dead. R* wouldn't make this whole confusing thing that he somehow survived the drug deal. Because I'm sure the men that worked for Diaz would have checked if he was breathing or his heartbeat and if he was alive they'd put an extra a bullet or two in him.

Well would if they went to check and see if he was alive after Tommy got away and Vic got up and pulled a python out and just shot them the face. After that he jumped off of the dock into the water and swam away with his marine skills.

Yes, a great idea! Go to a risky drug deal with fake bullets! Man, this topic is pointless. IF they would shot Vic with fake bullets, don't you think he would shoot back!? It would hurt him, but not that he'd fall. Besides, wasn't it confirmed by R* that he died in VC? Again, the SWAT would check if anyone of the fallen has survived (if those were SWAT, don't remember very well).

No, dead cannot be called upon.

Yes, a great idea! Go to a risky drug deal with fake bullets! Man, this topic is pointless. IF they would shot Vic with fake bullets, don't you think he would shoot back!? It would hurt him, but not that he'd fall. Besides, wasn't it confirmed by R* that he died in VC? Again, the SWAT would check if anyone of the fallen has survived (if those were SWAT, don't remember very well).

No, dead cannot be called upon.

Those can't be swat. They weren't wearing any swat outfit. Maybe diaz hired those men to do the do the job for him.