Photo
- - - - -

help don't know how to get starting my modding?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 tx3000

tx3000

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:21 PM

only what do i need to do whith the regestrtion code cuz zmoddeler started emediatly after i opened the program. now is my problem how do i need to use zmoddeler

Click about in the top corner of the zmodeler and then click ok or whatever it says too (This is where the reg code goes) then reboot you're computer

As for how to use it....this is a great black ops mystery some how no one wants to talk about. Because I am stuck in the same situation you are.

It seems that people who are registared on this site and that host mods and or have them hosted here and its obvious that they know how to use it (How else could they make a mod) become all of a sudden dumb and silent like they don't know what you are talking about but then continue making and having mods hosted

I have been asking how do you use this for 3 weeks now and people want to keep silent about it ...maybe they want the glory all to themselves or whatever.....

But as it is now I have been asking for how do I with this and there is no manuals anywhere that explain what you are asking...only the poeple that cretae the mods can answer this and no one wants to talk

if I find out anything i will let you know, and if you find out anything you let me know ok

Edited by tx3000, 25 August 2006 - 09:23 PM.

I usually get banned from a site, because I speak the truth. People don't like to be shown up, and I, usually do in a short amount of time, what most people can't do at all. It pisses them off, so they get rid of me, in order to save face, and continue to make themselves look good.

#22 tha gta dude

tha gta dude

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:53 PM

so you are saying that you need to have the regestration code to do something with it.

than i need to look for regestration code first and then look how to use the tools and i heard it is very difficult to mod so this is going to be like "hell" :evil: and you are saying that no one wants to help that makes mods themself.

well today i'm going to look at the carmods.dat cuz i think (almost sure) that i need to add my own new made paintjobs.
last i downloaded a mod with 4 whole new paintjobs for a car that hadn't paintjobs so i'm going to look at that car closely and look what will happen if i just delete some codes that are there.

if i get something to know about it and know how to add "whole new paintjobs" ill let you know and i will make a nice tut of it so evryone will know that.
so if i get something to know i will not be like those other modders that are not sharing there knowledge off modding the "gta" games cuz they want fame even if they will share there knowledge they would even be more famous then if they don't cuz people will like them more and that they won't think that they just want to be "famous" you can't be famous if people don't like you.

so if a good GTA modder is reading this plz share your knowledge.
Posted Image

#23 tha gta dude

tha gta dude

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:06 PM

"first update making paintjobs"

well as i said i was going to try to make my own paintjobs will it works just with img tool that is how far i came cuz i made a really simple hermes paintjob that said "hi" nothing more or less so added it and some other cuz all cars have 3 paintjobs that had paintjobs added them in img tool and rebuild archeve.

than i looked ingame and saw that the car whas whole white with no "hi" on it
so i need to look some more for that
Posted Image

#24 tx3000

tx3000

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:24 PM

well as i said i was going to try to make my own paintjobs will it works just with img tool that is how far i came cuz i made a really simple hermes paintjob that said "hi" nothing more or less so added it and some other cuz all cars have 3 paintjobs that had paintjobs added them in img tool and rebuild archeve.

All I know is that the actual shape and outside of the car is done through the .dff
and in ZModeler you need to have either a paid version or registered version in order to import a .dff into it in order to change it....

Once you get the registration code this is just a heads up:
Not all .dff can be imported some are locked and you need to unlock them.....
Now I have read people saying you can unlock .dff files with everything ranging from RWAynalize all the way to a Vice city .dff unlocker tool....But who knows people like to say all sorts of stuff without explination that leads to nothing but more questions

I will get you the registraion code and PM it to you today in a little while

All I know is that the actual shape and outside of the car is done through the .dff
and in ZModeler you need to have either a paid version or registered version in order to import a .dff into it in order to change it....

Once you get the registration code this is just a heads up:
Not all .dff can be imported some are locked and you need to unlock them.....
Now I have read people saying you can unlock .dff files with everything ranging from RWAynalize all the way to a Vice city .dff unlocker tool....But who knows people like to say all sorts of stuff without explination that leads to nothing but more questions

I will get you the registraion code and PM it to you today in a little while
I usually get banned from a site, because I speak the truth. People don't like to be shown up, and I, usually do in a short amount of time, what most people can't do at all. It pisses them off, so they get rid of me, in order to save face, and continue to make themselves look good.

#25 tha gta dude

tha gta dude

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:11 PM

well today i'm going to look futher in making paintjobs you can buy at the transfender cuz i need to get images or paintings on the car if it worked ill repley again.

eerh tx3000 did you PM 2 times cuz no reg code in first one
Posted Image

#26 Evo.

Evo.

Pixel cars!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  •    England 

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:45 PM

to mod the paintjobs you have to find the paintjobs txds.
these are named as the name of the car with PJ's, and a number after. to mod them, open up imgtool, and find elegy1. this is the easiest to start with. extract elegy1 from imgtool, and open txdworkshop. open elegy1 with txd workshop, and extract the one PJ file. now you can edit it in photoshop or whatever you have. when youre done put the file back in elegy1, and put elegy1 back in img tool. now run the game, go to wheel arch angels with your elegy, and use paintjob 1. if you did it correctly, youre new paintjob will be on the car.

:) hope this helps!

Posted Image

Harlenz Shit List

Juggalo, teh racist shit head
Samiam2 for thinking he noes everything
TX3000 (i know he's gone, but i still hate him lol)

#27 tx3000

tx3000

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 05:46 PM

Thank you harlen this helps me and probably anyone else reading this.
I have to say this is one of the most clear explinations I have seen on her yet
Thank you for taking the time to explain this in this manor its much appriciated :thumbsup:

Also tha gta dude,
I sent the reg code earlier today Sorry about that I kept forgetting to get it when I went on lunch for work
You should have it at this point

Edited by tx3000, 29 August 2006 - 06:08 PM.

#28 tha gta dude

tha gta dude

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 03:50 PM

thanx harlen ill defently look at that. :bleh:

only what if i whant to add a whole new paintjob for a car that has not got any paintjobs?????

Edited by tha gta dude, 30 August 2006 - 03:51 PM.

Posted Image

#29 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 30 August 2006 - 04:32 PM

just a littel thing tx3000, could you stop quiting the whole post if it was the 1 right before you.
and tha gta dude, you can't do anyting if it's like that. Only if you manage to change the main script of that car stuff I think. Youl need to mod the txd of the car and links to txd in the dff to do that. Don't ask how.
tx:I told him what to do since he askd, I said that he can't exept if he makes the main car with a paintjob. So don't start jacking about my posts again.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#30 tha gta dude

tha gta dude

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:28 PM

oh i didn't know that i'm such a n00b :bashhead:
Posted Image

#31 tx3000

tx3000

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:38 PM

just a littel thing tx3000, could you stop quiting the whole post if it was the 1 right before you.
and tha gta dude, you can't do anyting if it's like that. Only if you manage to change the main script of that car stuff I think. Youl need to mod the txd of the car and links to txd in the dff to do that. Don't ask how.

I have no clue to what the hell this means and don't bother trying to explain what it means either because you SUCK at explinations and I have already proved it...Just see my example below.
Either that or you are pissed because you can't edit what you are saying in my posts and can't handle people seeing what you are really saying.

As for this little bit

tx:I told him what to do since he askd, I said that he can't exept if he makes the main car with a paintjob. So don't start jacking about my posts again.

Its plain fact that if you tried to explain something and someone has to ask again because they coudln't figure out what the hell you are talking about (Quite frankly neither can you for that matter) then it is very very clear that you really didn't explain anything because if you did they wouldn't have asked again

You are a real beaute
FYI how exactly did you explain this to him once already if asked it again after reading it...You stupid pretz

So kindly put you're tail between you're legs and go crawl under a rock
This is the 3rd time I have proven you wrong on what you are talking about....want to go for a 4th

Edited by tx3000, 30 August 2006 - 09:42 PM.

#32 tha gta dude

tha gta dude

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:26 PM

well just a second ago i looked at the GTA files and if the main script is called main.sc if it is called like that i don't need to use it cuz a day or 2 ago i downloaded a file included with 4 painjobs.
so if that is so plz is there some 1 that could expain to me how to add whole new paintjobs for cars that don't have that

the car i downloaded was a mercedes-benz slr mclaren made by spy3d you can download it on
www.gta-downloads.com if you like it on page 11 it can be 12 today.

Edited by tha gta dude, 31 August 2006 - 04:52 PM.

Posted Image

#33 tx3000

tx3000

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 02:59 PM

well just a second ago i looked at the GTA files and if the main script is called main.sc if it is called like that i don't need to use it cuz a day or 2 ago i downloaded a file included with 4 painjobs.
so if that is so plz is there some 1 that could expain to me how to add whole new paintjobs for cars that don't have that

the car i downloaded was a mercedes-benz slr mclaren made by spy3d you can download it on
www.gta-downloads.com if you like it.

Well I would download it if I can find it but I don't feel like scrolling through 57 pages in the vehicle section to find it, can you tell me which page is that mod on?

#34 kazman

kazman

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:14 PM

hey someone i recently downloaded zmodeler 2.0.8 and i was realy looking forward to editing dff files but u cant without a rego code, so if any of u peoples have a registration code or know where to get one i will be internely gratefull thanx :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users