• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 kroma1991

kroma1991

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 09:12 AM

:pissedred: [I][FONT=Times]When I get In the dodo plane and tried to fly, it worked but after 2 seconds its slowed down and fell down, and I always fall into the ocean. Did I forget to press some button? or it's just a problem in the game.
Please tell me how to fly this thing!

#2 smartboy4

smartboy4

Right-Hand Man

• Elite Members
  • 981 posts
  • Singapore 

Posted 03 July 2004 - 01:36 PM

Hey welcome to the forums ! Hmm , i played GTA 3 in my friend's house and have troubles flying it too . I heard rumours that you can fly it very well but i have some doubts . Hope somebody can help !

O/T : Hey 1991 , finally there's another person who has the same age as me

I lost my sig picture (2004)

#3 Mercedes

Mercedes

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 11:18 PM

Yo I own that game and I gotten problems too. :thumbsdown:
People say when u use the DoDo u can fly to Ghost Town or Ghost City whatever it's called. It's pretty hard flying it. My bro (tommy vercetti guy) says that it's pretty easy to fly a DoDo. I don't really belive him. U prob mite have to press up and down alot cuz I tried that and it made me go in the air for 27 seconds. :blush:
GTA kills Driver and True Crime like how Tommy killed Lance Vance

#4 spyrolot

spyrolot

i took both pills, now look at me.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 December 2004 - 06:00 PM

i have not got gta 3, but i have played my coisins, the dodo is impossible to fly, it i soo hard, the flying car cheat is easier to fly than the dodo. i am sure it can not fly for long seeing as it is actually called the dodo, if so many people have trouble flying it, and it is called a dodo, surely it is no coincidence. i tihnk it cant fly and there might be some mods though. also i would like to mention i am younger, 1992 i hate my age.

#5 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 07:56 PM

Its pretty easy to fly the dodo, my record is 450 seconds or something, I would go on for longer but i get bored easily and besides it was foggy and raining so i couldnt see a shitting thing

Anyway do you know, or have you heard of Noops-n-Gleh, a.k.a Noops, he's the world record holder at 49 hours. He wrote a guide which is on IGN - http://faqs.ign.com/...1/371318p1.html

he is cool

#6 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 December 2004 - 09:02 PM

I might change my birthday so that it doesn't show I'm 99 or something and put it back to 89. Anyway more to the point, what's the point in flying that long, I did a stoppy for ten minutes twenty (does that mean I'm the record holder? I hope so) then got bored, however with the dodo if you do the old push forward for sparks trick it's still hard to control and the observatory is like the planes so you can't land.

#7 person123

person123

WOO!!

• Elite Members
  • 380 posts
  • United States 

Posted 07 December 2004 - 02:10 AM

i remember saying it was imploopsible to fly the dodo buti practiced and would fly for like 15 then i would get bored
im bored
Posted Image

#8 spyrolot

spyrolot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:37 PM

veryconfusing guide, my longest stoppy is 15 minutes, but 14:57 minutes of that was in pause :P

#9 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:14 PM

Does that work? I could just leave the elastic band on the controller for a day.

#10 spyrolot

spyrolot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  •    England 

Posted 10 December 2004 - 06:17 PM

yes it works, except it will only count as about 4 secs lol, hehe.

#11 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 10 December 2004 - 07:08 PM

New World Record : Stoppy - 12 hours 37 minutes. (The elastic band trick) Beat that. That's the useful glitch I found in the game that's got me sorted.

#12 barfy

barfy

Riff-Raff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 09:06 AM

the DoDo isnt har to fly at all what i do is i hold my finger on the down button till its about to hit the ground then quicly press up and then when its in the air i just turn it and it gets higher and u can fly for longer it u make small turns but if u make the turns to big then it falls to the ground

#13 gangsta beat u up

gangsta beat u up

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:24 AM

i have GTA3 for PC, so the guide dosent help, can anyone who has GTA for PC tell me how to fly the dodo,the longest i have been in the air was for 4 seconds :pissedred:

Edited by gangsta beat u up, 01 April 2005 - 01:26 AM.

#14 Vincent Valentino

Vincent Valentino

Made Man

• Banned
  • 858 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:28 AM

The dodo on gta ha your trying to fly that thing its impossible it has clipped wings trust me ive tried to fly it about 23 times no luck yet . -_-

Edited by Crimson Dragon, 01 April 2005 - 01:28 AM.

#15 gangsta beat u up

gangsta beat u up

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:40 AM

i got a new record 16 seconds in the air, u just press up and down

#16 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:01 AM

the DoDo isnt har to fly at all what i do is i hold my finger on the down button till its about to hit the ground then quicly press up and then when its in the air i just turn it and it gets higher and u can fly for longer it u make small turns but if u make the turns to big then it falls to the ground

Wow! People who bump useless topics are really cool shitheads. We all know the dodo does not fly. If you wan't to fly it, edit the handling file on the PC version.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#17 rosenberg

rosenberg

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:55 AM

The longest ive flown the dodo in gta3 for is 3 seconds. it seems impossible to me. I've tried at least ten times. Every time....3 seconds.

#18 chopper123

chopper123

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:33 PM

ive flown the dodo for 20 seconds.

#19 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:47 PM

We all know the dodo does not fly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

er... yes it does, many people can fly it, even control it, me not being one of them though

#20 I'm rich bitch

I'm rich bitch

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 04:34 AM

my record was like 23
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users