GTA Vice City Custom Radio Station

Andy R.

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there was a place to download commercials for gta vice city and gta 3's mp3 station, because Ive put my own music in and its not really complete without a talkshow or commercials. I would really appreciate it if someone could give a link to some downloadable commercials or something. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there was a place to download commercials for gta vice city and gta 3's mp3 station, because Ive put my own music in and its not really complete without a talkshow or commercials. I would really appreciate it if someone could give a link to some downloadable commercials or something. :D

I Dont think there is any think like Downloading Comercials.

Well you can always cut out some commercials from any other GTA's radio stations. You'll need a converter (to convert GTA1, VC or SA radio stations to an editable format; each game requires different program). Then you can use programs like Audacity to cut out commercials and export them.

• 8 months later...

they've put up banners, they've broadcasted on TV, they even put them on the back of planes in long banners and put them on cereal boxes, but the one things the dumbasses DIDN'T think about was making sites where you can download their adverts. heh, dumbasses...

by the way the readio didn't work on my vice city so anyone who thinks they can create their own radio broadcast for me would be in high regard.

keep on balling!

I've thought the same thing with my copy of Vice City Stories. However, I decided (using Sonar, my mixing abilities and nicking friends to do voices) to record my own radio station, with a presenter, adverts and everything. My first project I'm making sound like a self-funded radio station, so no adverts. My next one's gonna have ads and interviews with people and stuff though. Or, you could use the computer to record adverts and just sandwich them in with your custom tracks. Hope that helps dude :)