Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThePunisher

Do you think you'll own the mansion

18 posts in this topic

I was just a little angry at some of your prevouis posts and topics, Icepick. But I guess I was a little harsh...

Edited by K_P

Lol, okay. But about the mansion like TVG said another mansion in Starfish Island, there's plenty of nice mansions with swimming pools, so it could be one of them, i'll guess we'll have to play VCS to be certain.

How about the graffiti mansions? My guess is either one on Starfish Island or the ones that are all crappy now. I think that you either live in one of them or you destroy all of them. I hope it's one on Starfish because they were pretty nice and the other ones we well... crappy.

Maybe you own the big house on spawn island. You know that house where the shark gang took over. And you had to follow the shark gang leader to see where he was located. It was a diaz mission. After you and lance where in a heli and shooting the gangs. I think its one of those houses. They look bigger than some of the ones on starfish island.

Spawn Island??? LOL, dont you mean Prawn Island, anyways the houses are a bit mashed up, unless they are well built when VCS is set and graphiti-less.

Edited by K_P

Yeah, that's what I meant, they are pretty big but pretty crappy. So I am guessing you are either going to live in them or have a huge fight in there (maybe like the last mission in Vice City but I doubt they would repeat the same thing).

Edited by ArturKim21

If you do get the Large mansion back, do you think there will be more rooms you could enter? In vice city, there were only about 4: the pool, the lounge, the office, and the basement.

What about bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens?

And would you be able to do that in any house you own?

I dont think you will get the large mansion back as it is assumed that Diaz has the mansion for a long time until ***SPOILER ALERT*** Tommy kills him and takes the mansion***END SPOILER ALERT***

Edited by K_P