Hot Coffee On Second edition

av3000

• 5 years later...

Course you can. Just download the mod and flip the censor. It realy easy. I think we got one here on thegtaplace.com Yea, we do. Have fun.

How do you do it? because, I tried to but when she asked if I'd like coffee, my game would freeze. I installed the second edition then downgraded, then installed the hot coffee mod, then launched the game with the cd, then started the game, then at the first menu, I tabbed out and ran the flip sensor.exe and hit Y for yes and then it said hit enter to quit, so I hit enter and then started a new game but it would freeze when she asked if I'd like coffee, I would hit yes and it would freeze. How do you get it to work?

Since then, I've been able to install all kinds of stuff like buildings, cars, shoes, skin selector and CLEO mod. Where can I find your hot coffee save, I downloaded one from Luckhydon. The instructions say to put the GTASAsf1.b or GTASAsf2.b in your GTA San Andreas User Files but if I have CLEO mod installed, would that interfer with the hot coffee mod?

I tried it again with the hot coffee mod saved game along with the hot coffee mod, which is just the script.img and the main.scm and I placed them in the script folder but it still didn't work, I was able to load the save game and take her out but after drinks when she'd ask me for coffee and I hit Yes, it would go to a black screen and I would tab out and it would say not responding. I have the second edition so I don't think it works with second edition. I downgraded the game and Im able to mod it and add stuff. Did the developers completely take out the hot coffee scenes or did they just take the scripts out?