IBStore 3.1 Beta UPGRADED

Chris

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Night man, when you wake up you might want to check out this thread its a little basic and ignore the gang info at the begining.

Link

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=134

There actually was a more recent topic which detailed the workings of the gang system and how it integrates with IBStore but it got deleted somehow, or at least I can't find it anywhere...

Right now I'm writing a MASSIVE FAQ for it, quite a few members are unsure of how it works, but it will benefit everyone.

UPDATE: OK, just finished writing my big FAQ, read it here.

I've probably missed a few questions, so please ask me, or post the question in that topic. Thanks. My hands are tired now :(

i didnt knw where to post this so i posted here

how do u play the quizzes

this is wat it looks like

The GTA Store

Description Status Users Played Time Left Play

Chrisz Easy VC Quiz A very easy quiz about Vice City. You should get them all right for easy money.

Prize is $500 500 Open 188 Days

Crazychicken17's dead easy GTA3 quiz An easy GTA3 quiz made by CC17 800 Open 103 Days

nick_kang's GTA VC Mixed Questions A quiz about GTA Vc containing a mixture of easy and hard questions plus a trick one 2,000 Open 69 Days

Biggamer132's Leone Family Quiz How much do you know about the Family? 2,000 Open 127 Days

Miller's Vice City Quiz Easy or hard, you decide 2,250 Open 77 Days

Chrisman's easy/hard VC quiz Both hard and easy questions 1,200 Open 84 Days

Precision Bass' Everything GTA Quiz Quiz for GTA1 to GTA:SA 100 Open 64 Days

Franswurst Vice City Quiz Vice City quiz 2,500 Closed 109 Days

Bryce's Supreme Fan Quiz The most difficult quiz ever to be created in the gta community 10,000 Open 71 Days

Skyline 787's Quiz 9,000 Open 44 Days

Theres no play button??

HXAX - The quizes are not working for now.

Done some bikes and vehicles. :)

Biker Emporuim

2552fle.jpg - Angel (Biker gang bike from V.C)

2552fys.jpg - Faggio

2552g6s.jpg - NRG-500

2552gbb.jpg - Sanchez

2552gjo.jpg - Mountain Bike (For those of you who cant afford a motorcycle!)

Sunshine Autos

2552hy9.jpg - Sentinel XS

2552i43.jpg - Limosuine (Good for mob bosses, carrying loads of gangsters to a war)

Okay, so that would mean 6 misc stuff. But the left collums says only 4 items. Can you fix that?

Not sure why that's erroring.

I've just gone through and re-priced all the items. You'll find everything more affordable now. We still have to finalise the figures for how much damage weapons can do, and how much protection each vehicle gives, the latter will have to be based on price.

Yes, major price drop, an example, the maverick was 90k now only 22k! When you gonna add the new vehicles and thumbnails?

Lol, I sold by baseball bat, for the old resell price, and bought another one which was cheaper than the resell price, I also bought some knuckle Dusters only 25 Points, but when I buy the items I still get the error message, but it still buys it!

Yeah, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to realise their old items can be resold for 50% of the price THEY bought it for :P

The amount of points you get for posting a topic/reply is only a quarter of what it used to be, so with that in mind, I dropped all prices to roughly a quarter of their original price, so everything is still in proportion.

Everyone should take advantage of the bank and get 1% of interest everyday to get richer quicker ;)

UPDATE: I've added the items I've received pics for on the previous page, apart from the mountain bike, because although it would be a bit of a laugh, nobody will use it for the gang war because it offers so little protection it would need to be so cheap that members would rather buy weapons.

Some vehicle requests, pics can be found for most on thegtaplace on my vehicles pages I think, though I don't have time to go through and crop/resize each one for a pic:

GTA3 - BF Injection

GTA3 - Stallion

SA - Patriot

SA - Quad

SA - Dodo

SA - Shamal

SA - Rustler

VC/SA - Sparrow (not sea sparrow)

SA - Monster

SA - Bullet

SA - Huntley

SA - Super GT

SA - Infernus (replace current VC pic)

SA - Banshee (replace current VC pic)

Maybe I should set a price for each pic someone makes, so that K_P doesn't do all the work :P

Do say if you're going to get a pic though so we don't get several people all getting me the same pics ;)

Okay, I've done 3 planes so far. I've also made a skimmer, leviathn, cargobob and a nevada thumbnail. If you want to use some of them, let me know and I'll upload. And what about boats? They can be used to attack island properties and transport large amounts of people.

shamal - shamal64kh6.jpg

dodo - dodo64gp9.jpg

rustler - rustler64yb7.jpg

edit

bullet - bullet64oo4.jpg

huntley - huntley64xu6.jpg

infernus - infernus64wt1.jpg

monster - monster64yo6.jpg

super gt - supergt64gp2.jpg

Some vehicles aren't fully in the thumbnail because of the vehicle name on the pics, Banshee's not there.

patriot - patriot64kr8.jpg

sparrow - sparrow64ve4.jpg

stallion - stallion64zf1.jpg

I hope these'll do fine. Still, the crop's pretty tight because of the text, and paint has no healing brush. Also, Quad's missing. BF injection has to be done too, because of the name of course.

Oh, KP, do the change the login name thumb instead of the remove name effects. remove name effects has no effect on this version.

Oh, KP, do the change the login name thumb instead of the remove name effects. remove name effects has no effect on this version.

No, actually the change name has been removed, as we have display names in IPB2.1.

Remove name effects currently has no function since we don't have any name effects in the store (such as italics and glow etc.)

Do they have to be unmodded cars? I have some pretty cool pictures on my PC already of some of the cars I want.

EDIT: These were the only ones I could find.

BF-400copy.jpg - BF 400

Elegycopy.jpg - Elegy

helicopterpolicecopy.jpg - POLICE HELICOPTER. It's pretty badass with it's search light and shit.

Shouldn't we use the Stallion from SA? It's a nicer looking car.