IBStore 3.1 Beta UPGRADED

Chris

Not sure Slayer, it probably uses it up and dosent work!

Anyways Chris, I Cropped the car images from your site to thumbnails, so you can use them to display the vehicles in Sunshine Autos. (All vehicles are 64x64 - The size of the weapon pics used in the store)

24zdmz4.jpg - Banshee

24zdp8k.jpg - Bobcat

24zdpch.jpg - Coach

24zdpnr.jpg - Diablo Stalion

24zdpxl.jpg - Infernus

24zdq9i.jpg - Manana

24zdrnb.jpg - Sabre Turbo

Edited by K_P

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. Here's the PCJ-600 - To use in the Bike Emporuim.

24zeuir.jpg

Slayer, you wanna help me with some of these?

Okay got some helicopters.

Airport Hanger

24zf6ac.jpg - Maverick (There was a gun there for some reason!)

Army Warehouse

24zf7ye.jpg - Hunter

24zf6sw.jpg - Hydra

24zf72d.jpg - Rhino

Edited by K_P

Damn, you did it before me! XD

Oh well, I guess a Photoshop (or whatever you're using) and a broadband can't compete with a dial up and paint!

But sure, I can help you, I've got nothing else to do, just to count days until I return home. 8 more to go...

I don't know, but I'm guessing that misc stuff and nasty items' thumbnails should be redone. Those look silly and childish. What's the connection between a gamepad and interest rate? Or between the kinfe and a sign change?

edit

I've resized the armor, health and made a SA Rhino thumbnail.

armor - armor64fv9.jpg

health - health64ng1.jpg

SA rhino - rhino64lv7.jpg

Hm, let me think...

*thinking*

increase interest - plus and a dollar in the background

steal banked money - some money

steal money - some more money (2)

auto collect inetrest - three pluses and a dollar in the background

edit

wtf!? I 've just spent 5000$ on a credit card and got nothing. I got no interest increase and I can only buy on hand! Is this going to be fixed? If not, I've just lost 5 grands. :mellow:

Ok I've added K_P's and Slayer's icons, thank you both for those, I'll reward you later.

I'm now looking for reasonable suggestions for any San Andreas / LCS / VCS (we have all from GTA3 and Vice City) weapons to be added.

And also for any vehicles from ANY of the GTA games that would be a good addition. We've only a select few from GTA3 and VC really.

Just had a look at all the coding to do to get the gangs and items and shit upgraded..and... holy fucking shit I nearly fainted. Gonna take me some time :|

um, uzi's smg's, spaz, sniper. But what can you do with it when you buy them? Aren't they for gangs?

Um, they're already there... Yeah, if you're not in a gang then I dunno, just to show off your wealth? :P

The icons look good man, serouisly. I really think we should have more bikes in the biker emporuim as theres only really one! PCJ-600.

Yeah they're awesome. Name the bikes you want. I'll add the NRG500 because that's just awesomeness but any others?

Please say specific vehicles, and provide a 64x64 image if possible, or donate K_P some points and he'll do it for you :P

Ok I've added K_P's and Slayer's icons, thank you both for those, I'll reward you later.

I'm now looking for reasonable suggestions for any San Andreas / LCS / VCS (we have all from GTA3 and Vice City) weapons to be added.

And also for any vehicles from ANY of the GTA games that would be a good addition. We've only a select few from GTA3 and VC really.

Just had a look at all the coding to do to get the gangs and items and shit upgraded..and... holy f***ing shit I nearly fainted. Gonna take me some time :|

Vice City:

DELUXO!!!!

Cheetah

San Andreas:

Elegy!!!

Infernus!

LCS:

V8 Ghost!!!

That's all I request.