IBStore 3.1 Beta UPGRADED

Chris

Good news everyone!

djbob2, the guy who is porting the IBStore mod to IPB 2.1 has finally released the beta version to the public. I've upgraded the store here from Alpha to Beta with no problems.

Please be aware that this is a Beta version, that means it doesn't have as many bugs as the Alpha, but it is still pretty buggy.

Please report any bugs you find in this topic.

I am already aware of:

1. None of the images work for the items (Yes I am looking for them on my hard drive right now)
  2. There's some weird #124; characters when viewing a category, missing '&' sign from the HTML.
  3. The table on the 'Other Stats' page is messed up.
  4. Stats pages show member's username, not their display name.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if it's a glitch. I mean, you are technically staff since you moderate the DS gang sub forum. I wonder??? Wait til some ordinary members post eh.

Oh and the missing file is probably something I've missed uploading. Lemme check that.

EDIT: Yes I did, they're uploaded now. You still get missing file error or not?

It said it couldn't use the object or something when I tried buying the Hydra. Tried buying an Infernus and it said the same old "missing object".

I'll try all the objects now.

EDIT: Ok, seems it IS buying the objects, but I'm getting errors. So yeah, it will give you a fatal error, but you're still buying the objects. No cars are there, and the PCJ600 is missing, too.

OH. Turns out I'm buying THOSE, too. It's just giving me errors..... Odd....

EDITEDIT: Name change works. ^_^

Money is going to be recounted later. Based on your current post count. This is to make it fairer because many old members earned so much on interest they maxed out the points table :P

Still gives the old members an advantage in that they'll have been here longer and theoretically will have a higher post count, therefore a higher amount of points. Deservedly so.

EDIT: Points have now been recounted, although it didn't do banked points, so I'll sort that out tomorrow.

As well as reprice all the items in the store, as they're too expensive at the moment.

1. None of the images work for the items (Yes I am looking for them on my hard drive right now)
  2. There's some weird #124; characters when viewing a category, missing '&' sign from the HTML.
  3. The table on the 'Other Stats' page is messed up.
  4. Stats pages show member's username, not their display name.

ALL those four bugs above have now been fixed.

DO NOT use your items, the version of PHP we're running on doesn't handle the old code correctly, so nothing will happen at the moment

Quizzes won't function until final release

Anybody care to make miniature thumbnail images of vehicles? We have pictures of EVERY car in GTA3 and Vice City on the website, and two thirds of San Andreas vehicles, you can resize them if you like. This, while I try to make items work on PHP5 for djbob2's benefit and the benefit of hundreds of others who want to use this mod...

I can't see the bank either. I click the 'Store' link and everything's there except the bank.

Are the pics supposed to be showing? Because I just see things like; "m60.gif" where the pictures should be.

Edited by JOYA