Would there be Phil missions

ThePunisher

I think you probably will work for him. R* wouldn't show a loading screen of him for nothing, maybe you will need "firepower" and from Phil you get that new rocket launcher R* told us about.

Plus since Phil thought he was in the Army, and Vic is/was a marine, I'm not sure, maybe Phil will like him because Vic served/serves for his country.

Edited by ArturKim21

Maybe, that would be funny, and from then on he's been faking that he's was part of the army. Like in GTA 3 he has one arm, and he says after we comlplete one of his missions (The Cartel One) He says - If I had you in the war, maybe I would not have lost an arm, when we would know later that he lost it in that boomshine accident.

Edited by K_P

Maybe it's one of Phil's friends that also thinks he was in the army. How about that "medic from the war" he told you about when he blew his arm off in Vice City and you had to drive him to instead of the hospital. What is that flag again? The Confederate South?

Edit: I just thought of this now and I'm contradicting myself when I say this: but why would a medic have a gun? So screw my idea.

Edited by ArturKim21

In LCS, you do something that requires chasing another boat around Staunton and you end up at the very top of the island and there will be a short cut-scene with Phil saying: "I wish i'd opened the shop here near the ports as i'd be making more money but instead i'm a long way away."

Something very similar anyway and then his store appears on your map.