The preview contains mostly already known details, some of which are below:
- In terms of the narrative, the new trailer park which we found out about earlier is going to be a key part.
- There are more than 70 storyline missions to play through.
- Urban renewal is the term used to describe the period in which Vice City is going through. You'll see many familiar landmarks uncompleted with scaffolding jutting out.
- The soundtrack still isn't finalised. Rockstar realise Vice City's soundtrack was so good that they're trying even harder to better it now.
- Foliage and explosions have been improved and look a lot nicer than they did in the original Vice City.
- The AK-47 and Sniper Rifles return, the full weapon list is yet to be finalised.
- There's a suggestion that you'll be Monster Truck racing at the Hyman Memorial stadium.
- Another subtle suggestion implies that the basketball minigame may make a return from San Andreas.
Thanks to DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr for posting about this at GTAForums.
In other news, we hear Vice City Stories will be shown to select press members at the upcoming Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany, according to Take Two Interactive Germany. This is behind closed doors though. But at least we can expect some different previews from some more publications. Keep in mind we still haven't even had a US magazine with a preview yet, so if you live in America look out for any magazines with previews in upcoming issues.