Whos more dangerous TOMMY or CJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you saying Wikipedia is wrong ALL the time?

Tommy DID kill fifteen people (mafiasos) and got fifteen years for it. Didn't get the death sentence or life without patrol. Claimed it was self-defense.

Yeah I think Wikipedia is always wrong. They constantly change info and its BS and yes I know people change it and thats why its always wrong so please dont argue with me anymore unless its over PM or something...I dont like spamming topics.

yea, you can say cjs a pussy because he ran...but didnt toni just come back in lcs? he left to, but no ones talking about that. just because cj had a family, as far as we know tommy had none, cj was trying to protect sweet and all his people.

Toni was forced into hiding by Salvatore Leone from my understanding and Sal is Toni's boss so he was just following orders. CJ did run from LS to hide in LC, CJ just said he went to "think" so he didnt look like a pussy...He ran away from Los Santos for FIVE years! It took him that long to think?...BULLSHIT

EDIT:

CJ did not run away to Liberty City out of fear. He went there to think stuff over after Ballas killed Brian.

EDIT: 200th post, YEAH!

He didnt run to think about his brother's death. He ran away because he was scared that he might be next.

I'm just glad that they didnt make Victor out to be a pussy...We dont need another one. Hes tough and he'll be at least my 3rd favorite GTA main character...pretty much tied with Toni...I'll just have to play the game to find out what I think of him.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Here's what kept CJ in Liberty City for five years: A JOB. Working for the Mafia. Mugging people, stealing cars...if it pays well, you're gonna stay!

Really? Where is there an official thing saying he worked for the Mafia...yeah I know he was talking on the phone in the SA intro to someone and Johnny S. was scared shitless when he saw CJ, again...maybe, which could mean CJ had something to do with his "illness". But there is nothing that said he was working with a mafia and that he was getting payed...He had a shitty outfit and was still stealing cars during the Intro so he must've not been getting paid very well enough.

I think CJ is tougher as we went thorugh alot more, emotionally wise

LMAO, this would be CJ who's being faint at the start of the game and seeing old memories as if they were real. Real dangerous that is, you all better watch out because CJ is going to start rapping about his mom at you.

I think CJ is tougher as we went thorugh alot more, emotionally wise

LOL we arent talking about their emotional side...lol.

We are talking about who is more dangerous and since you're saying CJ was emotional...I'd say Tommy is more dangerous. Now I'm guessing someone will come on saying something extremely stupid like "Well he might get dangerous when he gets emotional." :rofl2:

CJ was stronger as he got through alot but Tommy would just kill them and be done with it like if he dealt with Johnny Sindacco. Tommy would just kill him and then they would never find out anything CJ used his brains which makes more dangerous as he is cunning. Muscles and guns arent what makes you a true threat and danger there other ways.

CJ was stronger as he got through alot but Tommy would just kill them and be done with it like if he dealt with Johnny Sindacco. Tommy would just kill him and then they would never find out anything CJ used his brains which makes more dangerous as he is cunning. Muscles and guns arent what makes you a true threat and danger there other ways.

CJ never seemed to smart to me :lolbounce:

your right, tommy would just kill anybody on the street, and look what it got him, 15 years, cj IS smarter, he wouldnt just kill someone on impulse, hed find a way to get them back, but hed sit down and think about it, plan shit out, so he makes sure he wouldnt get no 15 years

Edited by juggalo

your right, tommy would just kill anybody on the street, and look what it got him, 15 years, cj IS smarter, he wouldnt just kill someone on impulse, hed find a way to get them back, but hed sit down and think about it, plan shit out, so he makes sure he wouldnt get no 15 years

Tommy was only 20 years old at the time he killed those 15 people and it was unexpected that he would have to kill them. He was sent to kill one person and that was it. It was a plan thought up by the mafia and Tommy was ordered to kill that one guy and got caught because something went wrong, if he didnt take that mission from the mafia there probebly wouldnt be a Vice City video game with Tommy as the main character...but since its a video game that wouldnt happen cause the story was thought up but we're basically talking in here as if these were real stories and people. CJ never killed anyone for his excuse to run away, he ran away because he thought he would be the next one to get killed after Brian, his borhter. So CJ still isnt smarter than Tommy because CJ just ran away from Los Santos because he was scared...in other words hes a pussy.

You said he was smarter cause he would plan things out...hmm than how did he get caught in the beginning of SA, just dropped off in the middle of rival territory if he plans everything out? Then he was taken again before going to San Fierro...when did that kind of thing ever happen to Tommy in the Vice City video game?..it didnt.

heres a news flash for ya: tenpenny surprised him both of those times, there was nothing he could do, its impossible to plan something like that out, also, tommy wasnt in a gang, none of those things couldve happended to him

you need to think about the big diffrence in time between those 2 games, vc is set in the 80s, and sa is set in 92, back in the 80s, if you got picked up by cops, all you had to do was pay em off, things dont work like that anymore, tommy had that whole city in the palm of his hand, its impossible to run an entire city nowadays, doing the kind of work tommy did

Edited by juggalo