Who would win in a fight tommy or CJ

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many versions of C.J. (you can make him anyaway you want to) but if normal C.J. vs Tommy, Tommy would kick his ass. This is a fight though, and it matters how you put it. If you use the two games' features like muscle, swimming etc. then no doubt full muscle C.J. would win. But if you are talking about by just judging them as people, I personally think Tommy would win (just my opinion he looks more tough and hardcore and all) but they are videogame characters not real people and you can't really judge who will win for sure.

People, imagine that CJ just came to San Andreas without those features like muscle or the gym or whatever like ArturKim said.

i think even if you give tommy the same features he'll still loose. because all italian people do is rely on their mafia. but cj is in a gang, and they fight alone half of the time. i think cj's first style is enough to beat tommy.

Tommy's gang had nothing to do with Mafia. Was Tommy even Italian-American? :huh:

CJ cant fight for shit, he has to learn moves from gyms to get some good fighting skills. Tommy, he was born with the gift to fight. Tommy can also kick and charge his fist so his punch across CJs jaw would cause more pain. And CJ has to get fit to fight good, if hes skinny or fat he cant fight, only if hes muscular. Tommy, he was born muscular, well, not as muscualr as full muscle CJ but he doesnt have to worry about fat.