PS2 online

CJman

Do you have a router? You might want one of these first, or you'll be losing internet on your PC while you play online. You need an ethernet cord. Looks like a phone cord, only it's bigger. You SHOULD invest in a router, then you plug your modem into your router, and then a cord from the router to the PC, and another one to the PS2. Then just pop in the setup disk it came with and setup your PS2 for internet play.

I have a router, but I can't have it be a cord. Is there anyway it can be wireless? where can I find one and how much will it cost?

Um...... I've never seen a wireless only router, except the ones you plug into your computer((which means it's feeding from your PC not the modem)).

No. Unless you can find a wireless adapter that has an ethernet plug((I have NEVER seen one)). And even then, you might run into some problems.

Routers are cheap, though...

Um...... I've never seen a wireless only router, except the ones you plug into your computer((which means it's feeding from your PC not the modem)).

No. Unless you can find a wireless adapter that has an ethernet plug((I have NEVER seen one)). And even then, you might run into some problems.

Routers are cheap, though...

Cheap? Mine was $100 with tax, not that cheap if you ask me. >.<

• 2 weeks later...