Photo
- - - - -

Why is Vic Vance head of Vance Crime Family?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:51 AM

Guys listen 2 me. IM A GTA MASTER MIND. hERES WHAT REALLY HAPPEN!!!!! Lance was in a helicopter with the deal. Lance saw tommy with his two buisness partners. He wanted to see If tommy was responsible with the murder of his brother. Lance used tommy to see if he really planed the ambush. But!!! Why did tommy ran away?? Now Lance totaly forgot that he had a boss. Sonny payed lance to leave tommys side. So he neverd found tommy a real friend. When lance wanted to kill the person that killed his brother, he played along with tommy if he was going to confess. So then Lance realized he wasn't involved. So he just used tommy until the very end.

Ya vic seems like a nice guy. THAT lance vance boy. I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok whats the score........ Victor is older than lance. His voice seem more deeper. A note to ORGINAL MASTER. You were right. I totaly forgot. How the hell would lance even know sonny. Unless he asked Ken Rosienberg who hes really working for??? that was a note for the guys that MIGHT play gta 24-7

SHUT UP ICEPICK! OKAY? YOU ARE RAMBLING AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! You just said Vic was older because his VOICE SEEMS MORE DEEPER? We have HEARD HIS VOICE YET! STFU!

Christ.

And yeah, like Chris said, why are we making such a big deal about which brother is older? I don't think it reall matters.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#62 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:42 PM

That mission script at IGN is just for the missions, so it doesn't have Lance's random phone call to Tommy unfortunately. I'm pretty sure someone transcribed the entire narrative though.

#63 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:59 PM

SHUT UP ICEPICK! OKAY? YOU ARE RAMBLING AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! You just said Vic was older because his VOICE SEEMS MORE DEEPER? We have HEARD HIS VOICE YET! STFU!
Christ.
And yeah, like Chris said, why are we making such a big deal about which brother is older? I don't think it reall matters.

Actually Victor did speak in Vice City's Intro. He said

"I think we have a deal my friend."

#64 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:32 PM

-shrugs- That was Vic? I wasn't paying much attention to Lance's brother way back then. He wasn't important to me.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#65 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:43 PM

Well you learn something new everyday :D

#66 cubanwhip

cubanwhip

I just don't give a fúck.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:58 PM

So, according to the actual game file script and an audio file, Vic is definetly younger. Well, then case closed. OGTAM was right.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#67 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:59 PM

See I got banned for nothing. Adriaan was just pissed that I was correct about something. He was right about one thing.
"Just because you have a GTA site doesnt mean you know everything about it."
Cause he doesnt know shit.

Anyways back on the main topic please.
Why is Victor Vance head of the operation if hes the youngest. A lot of you have responded on this saying that just because hes younger doesnt mean that he cant be head of a criminal Empire. Well why was Victor head then? What made him so special?

#68 cubanwhip

cubanwhip

I just don't give a fúck.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:13 PM

Well, I bet he was way smarter than Lance. I think Lance was just there, and maybe had some connections to help out their 'empire'.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#69 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 10:00 PM

Well I think that Lance didnt like the fact that Victor was head of their 2 person crime family. I think Lance was jelious and planned the whole ambush. Its either that or Lance is an even bigger pussy than CJ.

#70 ThePunisher

ThePunisher

Ex-Con

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:16 PM

See heres one thing about lance. hes to much for himself. I don't really think he would look after anyone but himself. Maybe in VCS lance bro became a big shot in VC. So in vcs Vic was doing business with diaz the fat ass man. So then maybe lance knew the ambush was going to happen. But that doesn't really make sense. Lance was even wanted to kill the person that had something to do with the muder with Victor Vance. I don't think Lance was jelious.
The only way to live a good life is by acting on your emoticons.Posted Image

#71 **pq**

**pq**

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:30 AM

now i could be wrong, but going off the idea that lance was pissed that vic was in charge, lance could looked for some way to get ahead, maybe involved killing vic who knows, so lance found sonny....vic dies in the deal, sonny gets lance to team up with tommy for awhile, tommy gets to much juice in vice, sonny wants a peice, tommy says f*** off, lance turns since all is f***ed anyway, lance is killed, sonnys killed, tommy wins. from what i remember of vice that could work.

or i jus thought all that shit up and im completely wrong, f*** it.

oh yea, diaz comes in somewhere after lance hooks up with sonny, since diaz ambushed the deal...i think.

#72 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:26 AM

See heres one thing about lance. hes to much for himself. I don't really think he would look after anyone but himself. Maybe in VCS lance bro became a big shot in VC. So in vcs Vic was doing business with diaz the fat ass man. So then maybe lance knew the ambush was going to happen. But that doesn't really make sense. Lance was even wanted to kill the person that had something to do with the muder with Victor Vance. I don't think Lance was jelious.

Dude, if you set up your own brother's death, you aren't going to be like, "Oh, yeah, I don't care who killed him. Let's do something else." Shit like that happens in the mob. Outside of it, too. People are evil and twisted.

Posted Image

lolz

#73 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:02 PM

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

#74 ThePunisher

ThePunisher

Ex-Con

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:31 PM

Original master has some problems. Takes it so serious and telling me to shut up and that shit. Were find why vic might have been killed. I can't wait until VCS comes out.
The only way to live a good life is by acting on your emoticons.Posted Image

#75 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:15 AM

When did I tell you to shut up?

#76 K_P

K_P

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  •    England 

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:09 PM

Lol, I agree with Chris, who cares! Its not really that important.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users