Why is Vic Vance head of Vance Crime Family?

Guys listen 2 me. IM A GTA MASTER MIND. hERES WHAT REALLY HAPPEN!!!!! Lance was in a helicopter with the deal. Lance saw tommy with his two buisness partners. He wanted to see If tommy was responsible with the murder of his brother. Lance used tommy to see if he really planed the ambush. But!!! Why did tommy ran away?? Now Lance totaly forgot that he had a boss. Sonny payed lance to leave tommys side. So he neverd found tommy a real friend. When lance wanted to kill the person that killed his brother, he played along with tommy if he was going to confess. So then Lance realized he wasn't involved. So he just used tommy until the very end.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF are you talking about? That was a real deal that was made between Sonny and the Vance Brothers which was ambused by Diaz. He bribed a swat team to ambush the deal. Lance ran away cause he was a coward. Lance later "teamed" up with Sonny when Lance thought Tommy wasn't giving him a fair "slice". You dont know what the hell you''re talking about. You have nothing to prove what you just said.

Sorry for the double post but here is a Clip of Lance talking to Tommy either saying.

"People patronized me all my life, treat me like a little kid. My little brother would do that."

This is what I think he said since he was choked up. He could have said "little"

On the other hand he could have said this

"People patronized me all my life, treat me like a little kid. My bigol' brother would do that."

When I got a Slow-mo clip of it, it sounded to me that he said this

"People patronized me all my life, treat me like a little kid. My gittle brother would do that."

What do you guys think?

He definitely says 'little', it's in the script.

And that's correct, Vic is the younger brother.

However, it's only two years, Vic is obviously the better criminal. When playing VCS you'll realise why Vic is head, he is just so much better than Lance.

In real life I don't think age would matter when it comes to heading a family. The best family member is chosen.

Quite a big deal is being made of this and I don't really understand why.

He definitely says 'little', it's in the script.

And that's correct, Vic is the younger brother.

However, it's only two years, Vic is obviously the better criminal. When playing VCS you'll realise why Vic is head, he is just so much better than Lance.

In real life I don't think age would matter when it comes to heading a family. The best family member is chosen.

Quite a big deal is being made of this and I don't really understand why.

Wait did you find the official script?

Guys listen 2 me. IM A GTA MASTER MIND. hERES WHAT REALLY HAPPEN!!!!! Lance was in a helicopter with the deal. Lance saw tommy with his two buisness partners. He wanted to see If tommy was responsible with the murder of his brother. Lance used tommy to see if he really planed the ambush. But!!! Why did tommy ran away?? Now Lance totaly forgot that he had a boss. Sonny payed lance to leave tommys side. So he neverd found tommy a real friend. When lance wanted to kill the person that killed his brother, he played along with tommy if he was going to confess. So then Lance realized he wasn't involved. So he just used tommy until the very end.
Ya vic seems like a nice guy. THAT lance vance boy. I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok whats the score........ Victor is older than lance. His voice seem more deeper. A note to ORGINAL MASTER. You were right. I totaly forgot. How the hell would lance even know sonny. Unless he asked Ken Rosienberg who hes really working for??? that was a note for the guys that MIGHT play gta 24-7

SHUT UP ICEPICK! OKAY? YOU ARE RAMBLING AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! You just said Vic was older because his VOICE SEEMS MORE DEEPER? We have HEARD HIS VOICE YET! STFU!

Christ.

And yeah, like Chris said, why are we making such a big deal about which brother is older? I don't think it reall matters.

SHUT UP ICEPICK! OKAY? YOU ARE RAMBLING AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! You just said Vic was older because his VOICE SEEMS MORE DEEPER? We have HEARD HIS VOICE YET! STFU!

Christ.

And yeah, like Chris said, why are we making such a big deal about which brother is older? I don't think it reall matters.

Actually Victor did speak in Vice City's Intro. He said

"I think we have a deal my friend."

See I got banned for nothing. Adriaan was just pissed that I was correct about something. He was right about one thing.

"Just because you have a GTA site doesnt mean you know everything about it."

Cause he doesnt know shit.

Anyways back on the main topic please.

Why is Victor Vance head of the operation if hes the youngest. A lot of you have responded on this saying that just because hes younger doesnt mean that he cant be head of a criminal Empire. Well why was Victor head then? What made him so special?

See heres one thing about lance. hes to much for himself. I don't really think he would look after anyone but himself. Maybe in VCS lance bro became a big shot in VC. So in vcs Vic was doing business with diaz the fat ass man. So then maybe lance knew the ambush was going to happen. But that doesn't really make sense. Lance was even wanted to kill the person that had something to do with the muder with Victor Vance. I don't think Lance was jelious.

now i could be wrong, but going off the idea that lance was pissed that vic was in charge, lance could looked for some way to get ahead, maybe involved killing vic who knows, so lance found sonny....vic dies in the deal, sonny gets lance to team up with tommy for awhile, tommy gets to much juice in vice, sonny wants a peice, tommy says f*** off, lance turns since all is f***ed anyway, lance is killed, sonnys killed, tommy wins. from what i remember of vice that could work.

or i jus thought all that shit up and im completely wrong, f*** it.

oh yea, diaz comes in somewhere after lance hooks up with sonny, since diaz ambushed the deal...i think.

See heres one thing about lance. hes to much for himself. I don't really think he would look after anyone but himself. Maybe in VCS lance bro became a big shot in VC. So in vcs Vic was doing business with diaz the fat ass man. So then maybe lance knew the ambush was going to happen. But that doesn't really make sense. Lance was even wanted to kill the person that had something to do with the muder with Victor Vance. I don't think Lance was jelious.

Dude, if you set up your own brother's death, you aren't going to be like, "Oh, yeah, I don't care who killed him. Let's do something else." Shit like that happens in the mob. Outside of it, too. People are evil and twisted.