Why is Vic Vance head of Vance Crime Family?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok, OPSM2 f***ed up then? Still kinda strange that Vic is older and is the head :/

Yeah thats how me and Adriaan got into that fight. He was listening to them or something. Calling me stupid. Dissing my site.

BTW if you make a post which is sarcastic, but isn't immediately obvious, just put [/sarcasm] at the end ;)

LOL ok ill try to remember that.

NO WAY! Lance would never kill his brother, remember he was i talking about I want revenge on them and shit

It's called setting people up. He kills his own brother, makes it look like Diaz and his crew, THEN claims he wants revenge, and it never looks like he did it. Then he can take his revenge on Diaz, while running the VCF or whatever, AND take out Diaz. It would be genius, really.

It's called setting people up. He kills his own brother, makes it look like Diaz and his crew, THEN claims he wants revenge, and it never looks like he did it. Then he can take his revenge on Diaz, while running the VCF or whatever, AND take out Diaz. It would be genius, really.

See thats what I was thinking. He set up the whole thing from the start.

EDIT: I'm getting all these IM's from my friends that go to the one forum, dont want to say the name...advertising. Anyways they keep IMing me saying that I got "Owed" thinking im wrong about Lance being older...I proved over 20 people now wrong with that info I got from the (Official) Stratagy Guide. I cant believe that they'll listen to Adriaan when I give them proof from an official stratagy guide where as Adriaan only says that he got it from a magazine...hmmm (Official) Stratagy Guide over magazine...I'll go with the Official info. Now this whole thing is pissing me off. I know im right seeing as I got it from an official source.

Edited by Original GTA Master

OGM I've talked to Adriaan about it as well.

Right, anyway, this has inspired me to write a news post (i'll post it later) pointing out all the inaccuracies we've been told by various articles. We've been told shit like Lance is the main character, Lance is older, character and vehicle customisation not being there, and other shit. I'll clear up any confusion hopefully.

Yay :clapping: I found something big!

ok now back to the storyline issue. Do you guys think that we find out in VCS that Lance plans on killing off his older brother? This could be a big part of the storyline. Maybe that was the reason Victor is the main character. In VC 86' his death seemed to be just a plot to the game but could end up to have a whole other story behind it.

LOL. CJ and Cesar were not the leaders of one gang together. Sweet was the leader of the Grove Street Families and Cesar was leader of the Aztecas. Claude wasnt in a gang and neither was 8-Ball. All that Claud and 8-Ball did together is break out of that enforcer and escape. Yeah every once and a while Claud would get some bombs from 8-Ball but they weren't really friends let allown partners/leaders of a gang together. Victor was head of the Vance Crime Family. Go look at Vicecity.com, it says so there.

Edited by Original GTA Master

That first question sounds a little weird cause then Victor would only have been head of the Vance Crime Family for a year or less.

The second one makes me think a little because the magazines did say that Rockstar got rid of the point A to point B missions and have a totally different way of doing missions and if you're head of the Vance Crime Family than the new way of doing missions could be that you hand out missions and shit and do your own as well. But then again the magazines say that Victor is older than Lance and he isnt so who knows what else they f***ed up.

Yeah it is Brady games and that's the ONLY source so far, I've held off writing a news post about all this false information because it seems most of the sources aren't reliable. I could email Brady Games and ask them were they got the information from, though I'd assume it would be directly from Rockstar, they wouldn't just make infromation up.

yeah Brady Games makes the most reliable stratagy guides and I wouldn't think that they could mess that up. They were only givin 4 ages to put in that stratagy guide and the closes ages that they could mess up are ages 33, Ken Rosenberg and 35, Tommy Vercetti. If they messed up Ken's or Tommy's with Lance's then he would still be older than Victor. I dont think they made the ages up cause some of the characters dont have ages mentioned. So I think that they got it from Rockstar themselves but we'll just have to find out.

ok now back to the storyline issue. Do you guys think that we find out in VCS that Lance plans on killing off his older brother? This could be a big part of the storyline. Maybe that was the reason Victor is the main character. In VC 86' his death seemed to be just a plot to the game but could end up to have a whole other story behind it.

If Lance did set up the killing of his brother then I think that near the end of the game, tension starts to heat up between Lance and Victor like with Tommy in Vice City. This tension hinting Lance's jealousy but you never get to find out because the game finishes and it doesn't cross over to 1986 where Victor died or it would be stupid not being able to play again after beating the game. So maybe Lance starts to show jealousy at the end of the game and maybe in the next year or year and a half (whatever the time difference between the end of VCS and the beginning of VC is), Lance planned the set up of his brother so he could take over and be his own boss and try to take over Vice City by himself. Which didn't work by the way. :whistle: