Why is Vic Vance head of Vance Crime Family?

I was wondering why Victor Vance, Lance's younger brother, would be head of the Vance Crime Family. Why wouldnt the oldest Vance brother be head of the Vance Crime Family? Maybe Lance had something to do with the deal being ambushed. Maybe he didnt like the idea of his younger brother being head of the operation. What do you think?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victor Vance, which is me is head of the Vance Brothers, because he has leadership skills, and is an entrepanuer (i dont know how to spell it) which means he takes risks..and he's brother drives the helicopter all day long which makes him pissed off, i read that on the magazine

OGM where are you getting all this info from? Well I mean, Lance's age, where does it say he is 32?

I think he got it from the official strategy guide for Vice City, thats what he said at gtaportable forums, and they were a bit mad at him, and the admin Adriaan banned him for insulting him and a member!

Edited by K_P

I never insulted him or any members. All I said to the members is "ohh Pwned" after they said it to me. I have nothing but respect for Adriaan and i am very said I was banned because I knew that Lance was older and that Adriaan didnt. I think he just doesnt want to look wrong or something but I still have nothing but respect for him.

I respect him cause I think hes a good admin. He banned me because he thought I was insulting people but I was just being sarcastic and shit. I sent him an E-Mail asking to be unbanned and how sorry I was...I ended up sending him a 3-4 paragraph apology E-mail. So if you see me say shit on here that seems insulting just let me know about it cause I dont mean it....if you guys make a sarcastic button that'd be great. But yeah I dont say any racial shit and I try not to swear too much.

Back on topic:

I have a pic of Lance's profile from the guide

lanceis32vt0.jpg

Edited by Original GTA Master