- Sea planes and helicopters will be included, this probably includes the Skimmer and Sea Sparrow we all know from the original Vice City
- Philip Michael Thomas, who voices Lance Vance is "the only confirmed voice talent" at the moment
- Binoculars will be available at all times, rather than just being available on one or two missions like the camera was in Vice City.
- Jet skis will have completely different handling to boats, as is expected
- Different pedestrians will appear at different times of day. For example, you'll see people partying late at night, and bums early in the morning scouring the streets
- Phil Cassidy is to return. GamesTM say he appears in one of the game's loading screens.
- The city features enhanced dynamic lighting effects, essentially making Vice City look a nicer place.
- A brand new Rocket Launcher will be available for your everyday general explosive needs
GamesTM VCS Preview
Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:21 PM
Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:40 PM
Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:58 PM
Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:11 PM
Edited by ArturKim21, 10 August 2006 - 10:13 PM.
Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:27 PM
Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:05 PM
Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:45 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users