OLD CHARACTERS

CHOLO 13

I hope Avery, Umberto, Diaz, Rosenberg, Kent Paul, Phil, "Big" Mitch Baker, Love Fist (I am not sure, but I don't think they were in Vice City at the time so probably not) and I can't think of anymore people right now to return. I don't know why but I just have a feeling that R* is somehow going to fit the Mafia into this, they always have haven't they?

(Not really a question)

I hope Avery, Umberto, Diaz, Rosenberg, Kent Paul, Phil, "Big" Mitch Baker, Love Fist (I am not sure, but I don't think they were in Vice City at the time so probably not) and I can't think of anymore people right now to return. I don't know why but I just have a feeling that R* is somehow going to fit the Mafia into this, they always have haven't they?

(Not really a question)

Maybe we will see them just starting our in clubs like Malibu (Or whatever is may be called then, if it was built)

They should have a mafia that is struggling to keep reign in Vice City, and they operate out of that Italian restraunt in downtown. Then Vic could destroy them during the game. I also heard an interesting idea about adding Starkweather from Manhunt which I think would be interesting. He should be partners with Steve Scott who ends up straying away from Starkweather due to his strange habits, and he should live in one of the mansions on Prawn Island.

I know I am contradicting myself when I say this, but weren't the Forellis the first and only Mafia Family that went to Vice City? And they came in 1986 so unless VCS was after VC (which it's not), I don't think we'll be seeing any of the Mafia, unless we get to go to Liberty City on a mission like in San Andreas

Edited by ArturKim21

Well it could be a mafia family from 1984 and they get totally destroyed and never seen again. That's what happened to Diaz's Criminal Empire. Did you ever hear about Diaz's Empire in any other GTAgame besides VC? No because he was totally destroyed. When he died so did his Empire.

You make a good point and that might happen. But I was talking about seeing some people from the Mafia that we already know like for example Salvatore. We probably won't see them but maybe what OGM said will come true, and we'll see some brand new Mafia family that gets destroyed.

I think in one mission you should see the sindaccos. They wouldn't have a permanent base in vice city. Vic and lance do a drug deal with some sindacco boys. The leader is there with his son who is Jhonney sindacco and then the police or an enemy gang come and kill jhonneys father which is why jhonney takes over the family.