What nationality should the new main character be?

Bear

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude. I know a bunch of Asian people who are strong enough to survive int he crime underworld, but if you want to stereotype races I will too. We shouldn't have an Italian since they are all mobsters, and fat ass bastards. Irish guys since they are drunks. Black people because they are all iggnorant gangsters who don't have brains. Latinos since they are all illegal, and lazy. Let's not forget the normal white people who are just too boring for GTA.

There I think I named why just about every race should not be included in GTA.

for italian-you have been watching too many mafia movies

for irish-just because they make beer and like too party doesnt mean that ther drunks

for black-they have alot of brains they actully have been scoring the highest in test in california

and other test

latinos my people-lazy,please whos out ther picking fruits and vegtables,geeting sun burnd all day the hot sun,guess who biuld that home ur standing in rite now=latinos guess who cuts your grass,cleans your streets,u dont even know the defeniton of work boy.people dont know this but california,nevada,new mexico,texas,colorado,once belong too mexico and then some f*cken trader sold our land(bi*tch as*)but he sold it too america with one condition that mexican people could come too these states and work llegally.so thats makes us all mexicans llegal(wen they told that too bush he didnt know wat to say) WE DONT RUN AMERICA BUT WE MAKE IT RUN!!!!

white people ther not boring just because they dont live in the ghetto doesnt make them and look peace full doesnt make them boring

asian ppl-weak,hell no come to my school and tell that in ther face belive ull get a good beat down,just because ther peace full there smart,doesnt mean ther weak.I MIGHT BE ASIAN LIKE ITS A DISEASE BUT I GOT TEN TIMES UR SCORE ON THE SATs

for italian-you have been watching too many mafia movies

for irish-just because they make beer and like too party doesnt mean that ther drunks

for black-they have alot of brains they actully have been scoring the highest in test in california

and other test

latinos my people-lazy,please whos out ther picking fruits and vegtables,geeting sun burnd all day the hot sun,guess who biuld that home ur standing in rite now=latinos guess who cuts your grass,cleans your streets,u dont even know the defeniton of work boy.people dont know this but california,nevada,new mexico,texas,colorado,once belong too mexico and then some f*cken trader sold our land(bi*tch as*)but he sold it too america with one condition that mexican people could come too these states and work llegally.so thats makes us all mexicans llegal(wen they told that too bush he didnt know wat to say) WE DONT RUN AMERICA BUT WE MAKE IT RUN!!!!

white people ther not boring just because they dont live in the ghetto doesnt make them and look peace full doesnt make them boring

asian ppl-weak,hell no come to my school and tell that in ther face belive ull get a good beat down,just because ther peace full there smart,doesnt mean ther weak.I MIGHT BE ASIAN LIKE ITS A DISEASE BUT I GOT TEN TIMES UR SCORE ON THE SATs

My sarcasm detector must be on the fritz, because this guy can not see a joke!

My choices:

Latino - Cesar Vialpando

Asian - An SF Triad.