What nationality should the new main character be?

Bear

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dis-liked Carl not because he was black, but because he was sort of a pussy. "Just don't f***ing shoot me, please!" is not something a GTA character should be saying.

Tommy didn't take shit from anybody.

However, as Spaz said, black or white, the storyline should not be gangsta. So stupid. Mafioso ftw!

Yeah, NORMALLY a GTA character wouldn't say that, but think about it. Catalina had a gun, and if CJ made one wrong move to a pocket or something, he would have been shot in the head by a crazy bitch. Also, that scene was kinda funny. SA is the most realistic (take that with a grain of salt, special agent missions) of the trilogy, and I like it that way.

Personally, I'd go for:

White

Black

Asian

I'm not picky. Roll a die to choose it, I don't care.

I liked CJ. They gave us a wide variety of different types of main characters. Claude the mysterious, quiet guy who will do anything for the right price, Tommy the kick ass tough guy Italian who doesn't take no one's shit, CJ the guy who tends to play things a little bit smarter then the other characters, Toni the guy who is a big moma's boy as well as a true Mafia soldier all the way, and from what I understand about Victor is that he wants the best for his brother, and himself.

I really think we should have either a Latino, or Asian character as we haven't had either.

it would look stupid as hell having an asian guy running around killing people, and then taking their blood stained clothes back to his laundrymat, and if he talked like kenji from gta3, i wouldnt even buy the damn thing

Not all Asians have accents. Only ones that learned english at an older age.

Dude. I know a bunch of Asian people who are strong enough to survive int he crime underworld, but if you want to stereotype races I will too. We shouldn't have an Italian since they are all mobsters, and fat ass bastards. Irish guys since they are drunks. Black people because they are all iggnorant gangsters who don't have brains. Latinos since they are all illegal, and lazy. Let's not forget the normal white people who are just too boring for GTA.

There I think I named why just about every race should not be included in GTA.

Explain to me if you know ANY Asian people, racist motherf***er. Just because you think Asians are physically weak and small doesn't make it a fact. You AND RyanVG should unplug your goddamn modems.

And facts can be PROVEN. If you can't prove it, IT AIN'T A FACT.

I'm all for Asians or Latinos.

Explain to me if you know ANY Asian people, racist motherf***er. Just because you think Asians are physically weak and small doesn't make it a fact. You AND RyanVG should unplug your goddamn modems.

And facts can be PROVEN. If you can't prove it, IT AIN'T A FACT.

I'm all for Asians or Latinos.

I agree, stereotypes arrent true and facts have to be proven otherwise they aren't facts they are opinions.

*Whips out the MOD stick

I am only going to give you guys one warning so listen well.

The GtaPlace does not tolerate racism of any sort, last summer we had an incedent with one certain individual who will go unnamed, who would spam the forums with many racial comments ,images etc,We will not tolerate it,I may be going overboard but I want to prevent these types of situations.

Don't abuse your freedom of speech!,if I see or get anymore reports about this warnings will be recived.

Once again I will say that I may have went overboard but..if it gets you guys to calm down, all the more better. -_-

So just chill out and keep it to a nice friendly discussion. ^_^

~Crimson