What do you like about Tommy Vercetti?

K_P

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my god do you whack off while seeing pokemon, do you see pokemon you guys are older then me probably, yeah i saw pokemon until 7 years old,and that's for kids only a pedofile would get excied with that, so you REALLY have girlfriends

as for tommy one word best

Idiot. Just because someone says someone is hot does that instantly mean they jack off over them? Obviously not. You're complaining about the age of these people when you clearly demonstrate absolutely no maturity. Since you stopped watching Pokemon when you were 7, and from the level of maturity you've shown I'm guessing that means you stopped watching an episode 5 minutes ago right?

screw you, i loved pokemon really, but now i thin k there are much more interesting shows even for cartoons, simpsons, family guy etc.....

the comparation of whacking off while watching pokemon it's based on a friend of min3 tat did it he told me

man look at this we turned a topic about the coolest guy in video games into a pokemon judgement

and please that has got to be someone with the same opinion i have

pokemon was cool at the beginning then everybody loved it and they ruined it that's that!!!!

and you bunch of goddamn pussies, whacking of while seeing cartoons aSS holes you can stick a pokemon ball up your assesthis goes out to mvi wnw2 urban outlaw and any other fool) been rude, kick me out but i am not an asswhipe

man look at this we turned a topic about the coolest guy in video games into a pokemon judgement

and please that has got to be someone with the same opinion i have

pokemon was cool at the beginning then everybody loved it and they ruined it that's that!!!!

and you bunch of goddamn pussies, whacking of while seeing cartoons aSS holes you can stick a pokemon ball up your assesthis goes out to mvi wnw2 urban outlaw and any other fool) been rude, kick me out but i am not an asswhipe

First of all, cool as he may be, Tommy Vercetti was not the coolest video game character. That honor would probably go to Gordan Freeman, because he had the gravity gun.

Well, since there's nobody else who shares your opinion, GTFO. Seriously.

I'm a pussy? Wow, you pulled that out of the latest third grade manual on insults, didn't you? I don't masturbate (Yeah, that's the appropiate term for "whacking off", you degenerate asswipe.) to cartoons. I don't think anyone does, except for your dumbass friend and maybe you.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the way Tommy doesn't care about when he as the Cops on him unlike CJ, CJ says "Bitch ass officer!" and all, Tommy just says a few things, not stupid like. Tommy is also more crazy then CJ and Toni. Liberty City is crap! But what I don't like about the Army on Vice City is when Tommy has there clothes, and the Army still shoot him. How can I get there Army outfit anyways? Could someone PM me the link to the Skin?

I find between me and Tommy smth similar (sorry for my bad english... :( ) We are impulsive, decitive, darkhaired, have smth like the sense of humor (I hope it's really so as my friends told me :) ) The contrast is I'm girl :) And he's not gangsta-rapper(heh) as CJ. I respect him for his attitude and opened opinion.... erhh forgive me again for my english...I guess U understand me :)

I find between me and Tommy smth similar (sorry for my bad english... :( ) We are impulsive, decitive, darkhaired, have smth like the sense of humor (I hope it's really so as my friends told me :) ) The contrast is I'm girl :) And he's not gangsta-rapper(heh) as CJ. I respect him for his attitude and opened opinion.... erhh forgive me again for my english...I guess U understand me :)

yeh but tommy ain't in the russian mafia, fluent in english, not a chick, not impusive, he doesn't have a sense of humor, and definitely not openly opinionated

Your English looks better than a lot of people who grew up w/ it. :lol:

Tommy? Real simple, they tried to screw him over & he just turned it back on 'em!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...