• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- sense for humor

- not a pussy

- never eats, and still doesn't lose muscle

- he could sprint faster than a car

- he could jump from a skyscraper and walk away (and that's what rolls are for)

- he could change an outfit in a second

- he could aim and shoot while running

- he didn't have to go through flight school to fly a plane or a heli

- he likes VROCK

I like Tommy because

A:He's tough, kill people in 5 punches

B:He can speak

C:He wears a Hawaain shirt

D:He gets to play with girls :bleh:

E:He dosen't give a crap about anything, (not even Sonny's bitching about the money)

F:He's over thirty

G:He dosen't wear a white shirt

That's it

Ok ok People,

I do have a fear about white shirts

• 9 months later...

i don't know, this topic is quite racist and hates CJ

c'mon guys! we already love Tommy before there was CJ! bring your real reason!!!

i think, it's Tommy's personality and his guts to be what he wanted to be

well, i steal Tony Montana's quote, but that is my first reason

and Tommy was natural born main character!!! he has visions and leader instict, and his life is tougher than i thought it would be when i first saw him in Vice

sure..., Claude was betrayed and rise to the very top, and CJ lives in a hard Ghetto with gangs and everything, but Tommy, met all kinds of dicks, a**holes, and the best bussines partners there is.

i think the best part is when we betrayed by Lance, it was really unexpected and i never saw it coming

even my friends who were never a GTA fan, changed and now they all love it because of that!!!

Ray Liota was dead on for Tommy's voice.

The shirt (Hawaiian) rules!

He didn't just let life happen, he made it happen.

you are absolutely right about ray liotta!!! imagine Tommy with any other voice, i would like claude more!!!!

but no! Ray Liotta is the coolest voice for Tommy, not Al Pacino, Sean Penn or Johnny Depp, it's Liotta!!!!!!

I don kno but why hasn't Anyone mentioned it before?

That is the guy simply ROCKS!! His attitude, NO fear instinct, and what he utters thru' Liota's voice in the mission Shakedown after he rubs out that sweaty dick Diaz; his lines in the mall were:-

"I run this town now, ME!!!" Even tho' he already had 3-4 stars and still coming.

ArtSweet said this topic was racist?

????

How?

Tommy's just really cool & this topic only asked what people like about him. Not why he's better etc.

The only other character mentioned is Claude (GTA 3), & in a positive.

If you're a CJ fan, start a topic on why you like CJ (starting a topic is worth $10, just don't spam). I'll even watch for it.

And now back to the topic....

ArtSweet said this topic was racist?

????

How?

Tommy's just really cool & this topic only asked what people like about him. Not why he's better etc.

The only other character mentioned is Claude (GTA 3), & in a positive.

If you're a CJ fan, start a topic on why you like CJ (starting a topic is worth $10, just don't spam). I'll even watch for it.

And now back to the topic....

well, actually that time i just remembered when we know that san andreas main character will be black, and there's so many people disagreed and start telling everybody about how suck it'll be

many of us were like that when the news came, i didn't join the forums yet that time, but i know that some of you hates CJ because his skin color

and many become Tommy's fan because of that

end of this disscussion, it's just the truth, so few of us have faith in CJ, and that include me, and my brother

oh, Tommy also had great quotes! like when he killed diaz, lance , and when he destroyed the windows of north point mall

THIS IS THE LAST DANCE FOR LANCE VANCE!!!

that quote really remind me of Tommy Vercetti, the drug dealer of vice city!

well, actually that time i just remembered when we know that san andreas main character will be black, and there's so many people disagreed and start telling everybody about how suck it'll be

many of us were like that when the news came, i didn't join the forums yet that time, but i know that some of you hates CJ because his skin color

Really the leading cause of GTA players not liking CJ is because he gets pushed around a lot. He gets pushed around by Catalina, Tenpenny, Pulaski, and more. That really has nothing to do with his race. CJ's a great character, but IMO, Tommy was better.

Rashon has a true point. Even tho I'm on Vercetti side, I admit CJ had gone thru a lotta of troubles

since he returned to the ghetto, even his only survived brother told him to go back to Liberty; then too he took upon himself to take the control of the streets...thats where he began. And has a right to be a GTA main character...so chill ppl. All of them have entertained you thru these years !!!!

My salutes to Claude,Tommy,Carl,Victor and on the top of all : R* :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

Tommy's style, humor, voice, everything. The shirt, it was all perfect for him. He could change clothes like *snap*, without doing dumb poses. He could jump out of moving cars, run like a mofo, and he got to shoot a revolver in his game. A freaking revolver. How cool is that?

Oh, and he didn't do those dumbass gangster taunts of CJs. But then, CJs dialogue makes SA hilarious at times. Like when you step on a dead body and he yells out "U THINK U HARD?!" to the dead body.

• 2 weeks later...

Really the leading cause of GTA players not liking CJ is because he gets pushed around a lot. He gets pushed around by Catalina, Tenpenny, Pulaski, and more. That really has nothing to do with his race. CJ's a great character, but IMO, Tommy was better.

Yeah maybe he gets pushed around a lot, but wasnt that fun?? :huh: thanks to that it make the game really interesting and real (of course tommy is better) but CJ is great too

Claude sucks :mellow: