What do you like about Tommy Vercetti?

K_P

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a little off topic, but I thought there should have been a shootout between CJ & Claude, where Claude got shot

in the throat.

Tommy would have set him on fire, got the chainsaw & then got creative.

well, i don't know the first time about how Claude got mute, but i know it's not because of CJ, CJ called him a mute a**hole, nobody makes somebody mute, and then call him a mute a**hole

Was suggesting an alternate part of the story.

yeah i know, it's a good one though, for all we know, CJ hated Catalina, and then Catalina got to Claude, continue to piss CJ off, i think Claude or Ctalina deserve a shot in the throat.

does somebody know the real story about how Claude got mute?? i want to know!!!

No. I think Starfire from Teen Titans is pretty hot.

The whole reason I watch pokemon is Jesse from Team Rocket.

I've been told I should do more w/ my life.

And i'll tell you again.

Do more w/ your life.

Says me who sleeps until the afternoon, then has a shower, spends the rest of the day with his girlfreind, then eats for abit, goes on the pc, goes to sleep, and the cycle continues.

But meh, it's up to you whether you think it's weird. ^_^

And i'll tell you again.

Do more w/ your life.

Says me who sleeps until the afternoon, then has a shower, spends the rest of the day with his girlfreind, then eats for abit, goes on the pc, goes to sleep, and the cycle continues.

i think the only difference you refer to is girlfriend right??? :lol:

everybody always love Tommy V, simple answer, he rocks!!!

And i'll tell you again.

Do more w/ your life.

i think the only difference you refer to is girlfriend right??? :lol:

everybody always love Tommy V, simple answer, he rocks!!!

Thanks for that Urbanoutlaw, I don't feel so weird anymore. lol

I guss I don't have much of a life nither, and yes Tommy rocks. (rocks my world)

• 2 weeks later...
my god do you whack off while seeing pokemon, do you see pokemon you guys are older then me probably, yeah i saw pokemon until 7 years old,and that's for kids only a pedofile would get excied with that, so you REALLY have girlfriends

as for tommy one word best

GF buys me beer & GTA! Don't need self-gratification (Have I mentioned GF?).

Quit watching Pokemon at 7? You're gonna get old fast! :rofl2::bleh:

my god do you whack off while seeing pokemon, do you see pokemon you guys are older then me probably, yeah i saw pokemon until 7 years old,and that's for kids only a pedofile would get excied with that, so you REALLY have girlfriends

as for tommy one word best

Idiot. Just because someone says someone is hot does that instantly mean they jack off over them? Obviously not. You're complaining about the age of these people when you clearly demonstrate absolutely no maturity. Since you stopped watching Pokemon when you were 7, and from the level of maturity you've shown I'm guessing that means you stopped watching an episode 5 minutes ago right?

- sense for humor

- not a pussy

- never eats, and still doesn't lose muscle

- he could sprint faster than a car

- he could jump from a skyscraper and walk away (and that's what rolls are for)

- he could change an outfit in a second

- he could aim and shoot while running

- he didn't have to go through flight school to fly a plane or a heli

- he likes VROCK VCPR

Fixed B), i liked Tommy because he was cool, and didn't take crap from anyone, and i like the whole way he took over Vice City, with all the businesses and assets he had :). Everything about him was cool :). And now it's off to the Claude like Topic, And Cj like Topic, if there is one yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, the Claude like Topic is WAY to old, i'll let someone else bump it

Edited by Beavis

tommy vercetti was awesome. ray liota's voice, the hawaiian shirt, and all of his great quotes made vice city along with the vc story line. in my opinion, vice city is going to be tough, maybe impossible to beat. it had a great character, a great soundtrack, and a great storyline. san andreas may be much larger and have more features, but vice city is the best gta game so far.