Could It Be?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah people have thought of that and I did too before I posted this but if you look to the back of it you could clearly see the fan that is on the vortex in SA...there isnt anything like that on the Jetski.

You can't "clearly" see the fan..... You can't "clearly" see anything, or else no one would be debating and opinionizing over it. You can see what looks like a round shape with a slight hint of green in it.

Wow. Didnt you read the details so far???? It said that the ocean could get choppy which explains why it would be slanted. You're also saying that the shape of it looks off or whatever...look at the Infernus, they change that in pretty much every city. This would be like a vortex prototype which is 8 years younger than the one in San Andreas.

Wow. Didnt you read the details so far???? It said that the ocean could get choppy which explains why it would be slanted. You're also saying that the shape of it looks off or whatever...look at the Infernus, they change that in pretty much every city. This would be like a vortex prototype which is 8 years younger than the one in San Andreas.

I'm just telling you, it isn't "clear" like you claim it to be. Infact, I wouldn't have thought that shape to even resemble the Vortex until someone said it did.

Look guys we can only be certain once the game is out, so until then no-one is 100% right.

So stay cool and chill.

Yet again, I'm not saying I'm right. I'm just stating the obvious... There's a chance it isn't the Vortex. I'm just tired of "Original GTA Master" almost always claiming that his opinion is going to be right. Whether you get some predictions right or not, that does not mean you are 100% sure on things.

I was 100% sure about Vice City Stories being the next game and you were telling me I was full of shit. Then I know im right about Lance Being older than Victor. But I have to admit im not 100% on this one...I just like pulling your chain...LOL. But to me it does look like the Vortex but again im not 100% sure of this.

I was 100% sure about Vice City Stories being the next game and you were telling me I was full of shit. Then I know im right about Lance Being older than Victor. But I have to admit im not 100% on this one...I just like pulling your chain...LOL. But to me it does look like the Vortex but again im not 100% sure of this.

For your information, I never called you "full of shit". I was telling you that there was a chance it wouldn't be called VCS. I NEVER said that 100% it WOULDN'T be called VCS.

And to the guy who posted above me, just..... Shut up.... Really....

For your information, I never called you "full of shit". I was telling you that there was a chance it wouldn't be called VCS. I NEVER said that 100% it WOULDN'T be called VCS.

And to the guy who posted above me, just..... Shut up.... Really....

Ok this is the topic I made February 25th

This here is my theory from my own website that i thought up if you read the whole thing then you wont have to ask me any questions because i answered basically all and any questions that could possibly be asked.

Vice City "Stories" has been a big rumor for quite a while now about it being the next PSP Grand Theft Auto game.

the following are reasons and theories on how it could be the next game location for the PSP

-Rockstar Games announced that there will be a new GTA game for the PSP as well as GTA IV for the PS3 while they are converting Liberty City Stories to the PS2 as well.

-Rockstar also said that there will be a new location for GTA IV and didnt say that there will be a new location for the PSP GTA, which means that it will be one of the old locations again. Since Liberty City was already used again and San Andreas is too big to be converted to the PSP at the moment the only one left is Vice City.

-Since they didnt mention that there would be a new location or old one for the PSP GTA we would assume that since its coming out before GTA IV that its an old location. And since it will be out before GTA IV we could listen to the radio in the new VC game for hints on what the next location will be for GTA IV, which my guess is London.

-Along with these facts i have my own little theory

As we all know Rockstar likes to put little clues in their GTA games and there is one that no one yet has found but me as i know. This theory is what i call "The Radio Theory" which is as follows

In Vice City BJ Smith talks on K-Chat about his football game against San Andreas, which at the time no GTA fans thought that this was going to be the next location, and i didnt really think any thing of it until i heard it a little more often. And the next Grand Theft Auto game was located in San Andreas which was talked about by BJ, as i mentioned earlier, in VC. As i listened to WCTR in the San Andreas game i heard people on the radio talk about The Liberty City Cocks , which is Liberty City's baseball team. Liberty City was used again as the location of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto game, which was used in Grand Theft Auto III, and this shows that this theory is still working since they talked about it in some way on the radio. Finally as i listened to Liberty City Stories radio waiting to hear them talk about Vice City because at this time i was awear of the coinsidences that happened in the earlier games, which at the time of the other coincidences i wasnt paying attention, I heard Lazlow, from Vice City's Radio Station V-Rock, the new DJ for LCFR talk about how he misses being in Vice City and he continued about this again later in the talk show. This is sort of odd for Lazlow to talk about how he misses Vice City because in the older game San Andreas he says how he hated Vice City. Vice City was also mentioned in missions on occasion as well.

-The trliogy was brought out by Grand Theft Auto III first then Vice City second and then San Andreas last. If you think about it you would think that they would go in that same order again which they sort of already started to do with Liberty City Stories

coming out late 2005. So the next one would be Vice City again in late 2006.

-With all of these rumors, theories as well as some good facts Vice City Stories IS the next game for the PSP.

but we dont know if they are necessarily going to call it Vice City STORIES but something like it.

-Cubanwhip informed me that Liberty City Stories was named after a movie called New York City Stories, which everyone probebly knew except for me, so then the new Vice City game will not be called Vice City Stories but something more like Vice City The Rebirth, since Vice City was based off of Miami Vice and Scarface but since i dont know what they could call the game from what i know about Miami Vice my best guess is at the moment Vice City The Rebirth.

-Cubanwhip has discovered that in LCS that they also mention on the radio a lot the phrase "Girly" this was said by Lazlow and other DJs as well as some callers with them mentioning the the 80's or Vice City right after mentioning the word "Girly". So this could mean that the next PSP GTA will be set in the 80's again in VC with a female as the main character which i think would be some what cool, it would be different.

Let me know what you think of these facts and theories that i have here

And this is what you said to me in that topic after someone called me a genius.

Almost. Maybe. Actually, personally I don't think he's even close. I just pointed out the flawed logic, need I say more?

You said I wasnt even close. I was simply saying that Vice City was the next location and that Stories could be a possible name since that was what they called LC for the PSP. So you did say that Vice City wasnt the next location. You didnt say anything about me just being wrong about the title.

Now sorry for that huge off topic post. I still think that its a Vortex...you can see the fan in the back.

Er...... Hovercrafts are actually real, just so you know....

But yeah, we don't know if they existed in '84 on GTA because we have had a game during or before '84 at all.

i know they are REAL just so you know. but vortexes dont exist as in that im saying dont compare things in games to real life. what he shouldv thought would be were there even HOVERCRAFTS in 84.

They probably did, but it could have been a secret from the gov.

lol this is a game here not real life, it could just be a prototype. lol hovercrafts werent made by the governemt, they were made by the people.

I see it still but I dont see the fan. If you look on the other side of the wall you'll see that there is more to it. and from what I know...the Vortex isnt that long so now I'm thinking its not a vortex at all. Probebly just a boat. But I'm not too sure though...It could be a vortex but I dont know. To me it looks to long to be a vortex and to short to be a boat. Maybe its a new vehicle entirly.