GTA 4s New Story Line.

Bear

yeah, and he couldnt say anything if his vocal chords were screwed. even if he lost his garage. losing a race doesnt magically repair your vocal chords.

but if hes in the game i want him to have a cool low voice. more smooth and slower than tommys (tommys was pretty annoying u gotta admit)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be better to continue the story they have but with new characters and new storyline but it still revolves around the same thing and idea. We could have old characters and new characters. I like the storyline they have going and I dont really want to start all over with a new game that doesnt have anything to do with the story they are "finishing" up.

I like the idea of being the son of a big mob boss or something of the sort...with the new age of gaming they could have it to where you are the mob boss and you create the missions. They could have you start off doing some of an already created storyline but then you control it all yourself the rest of the way and you decide what to do and who to trust and who not to trust. Everyone's storyline would be different and I think it would be really cool. If they were able to make some sort of mission system that allows you to do anything that it could be a really good game. I think that Rockstar does an amazing job with the storylines they have made so far but i still think this would be a cool idea to do.

yeah more like you have a bunch of money at the start. you get robbed and your dad dies and you gain respect and actually are able to assign missions to the other people from a giant list.

Well you wouldnt just assign missions to other people you do them with the people that work for you. But it wouldnt just be a list of missions. You'd create them yourself. Remember when Tommy did that one mission at North Point Mall, he made the mission to destroy all those window displays himself and then did it himself...??? Anyways you'd create your own missions for your Empire like Tommy did. You'll creat the missions from the bottom up. You'll pick if its an assassination, theft, robbery ect. Then you'd pick where and or who is involved in the mission. The missions would be 100% costumizable and you'll do that till you get to the top. I think it would be very cool and it would keep all of us occupied doing missions and making them.

'your rich dad is a mob boss and he took you back into his family and then he dies and all the money is taked away and you have to work your way up down around the ladder' story.

I think thats a great idea, it could include any gang with different types of missions. It also would give the character a dark past like all the other characters

he took you back into his family
whic gives the characters depth as well as an interessting character to play as.

maybe this guy is a friend of clauds. and near the beginnning of the game you do a mission to make something happen so that he goes to the doctor (he never ever did) and finds out he has a vocal chords disease and he can cure it by taking pills, AND THEN YOU HEAR CLAUDES VOICE!! YAY!

maybe this guy is a friend of clauds. and near the beginnning of the game you do a mission to make something happen so that he goes to the doctor (he never ever did) and finds out he has a vocal chords disease and he can cure it by taking pills, AND THEN YOU HEAR CLAUDES VOICE!! YAY!
Wow Your obessesed with Claude. He was really boring if you had to work with anyones friend it would have to be CJ.

why not talk? who cares if he backstabs his frends? so does tommy sortof. why not find out (what ive been saying 10000 times b4) why he does it with learning his story through him talking.
So we would have Claude in the beginning talking to a phychiatrist explaining why he did this. :bashhead: He is just a back stabber asshole who shouldnt return no matter what.