GTA 4s New Story Line.

Bear

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Tokoyo will be a future GTA destinantion, and i wouldnt mind playing as Kenji from GTA 3 but it will be have to be before GTA 3 as we all know what happened to him, and maybe we can learn why he speaks 'funny'. But id much rather play as a Mafia member - I just cant get enough of them! Or maybe we can play as a member of the Vercetti Crime Ring in the next game and become a respected member.

Yeah I like the idea of the Vercetti crime ring. If you play as a mafia member, please dont let it be a Leone. I could not stand Salvotore he reallt annoyed me. Worse in LCS as I knew he wouldnt die. Maybe a Sindacco would be cool as we've been a leone techincally a Forelli. If they stuck with the mafia theme then Venice or Rome could be a destination.

I think thye were the Gurning Chimps. Something like that. that would be cool. If its London it shouldnt be just the city its self otherwise that would be boring. Im still not sure about the UK but I think if they did Paul and Maccer have to be in it. i like the idea of Italy or Spain. I would love it to be in Madrid.

Yh but i hop the gangs arent too agresive, like in GTA3 after you betrayed the mafia (and killed Salavtore) everytime you went up Saint Marks you would get shot, and some of the mafia had shotguns, 2 shots of those in GTA3 meant you car would explode!