Dragonforce, Aphex twin?

tilly

I got a few songs from DragonForce and I can say I like them. Their beat is great, very dynamic. They remind me of Children Of Bodom. However, drums in DragonForce are taking over the guitars, unlike in Children Of Bodom, where guitars are dominating. But, here you can hear the text clearly, unlike in Children Of Bodom, where you can't hear anything but screaming. I think they own COB all the way!

Musically COB dominates Dragonforce in my opinion. Dragon force may have guitar players they can play the most outragous thing i have ever heard but thats about it. It all seems like pointless random shredding to me. Bodom has that really tight rhythm and heavy riffing. This is just the innner bassplayer in me speaking out at those guitar plays lol!

damn you dragon force you shredders!

no children of bodom are about equal in different ways. if you search about herman li you can see how good he is and hes not just doing random stuff, and they also have VP, the bestestest keytar player ever, and the drummer is probably the best ive heard compared to cob where the drummer could be a 6 year old retard(i dont like death metal drums) and the singers really good too, sounds like a mix of chicago and asia (its a band) in one metal song. and also if you listen to body breakdown or storming the burning fields you can see how organized they are and how much they know how to piece sounds together. the only downside of dragonforce is the bass, not the bass player, hes good, but they dont use him well, if you listen to body breakdown you can hear the crazy bass solo right before the awesome keytar sounds. and children of bodom uses way to many low muted power chords to make them sound all death metaly(like in in your face) which to me makes them sound retarded. and COB uses stupid sounds for there background. the only good synth sound ive ever heard from them is the home alone sound in in your face.

get em on LW or sumthin, there not hard to find what music program do you use?

The prob's the computer I'm using doesn't allow any other apps to acess the net. Now don't try to be smart and tell me to turn off the firewall. It's protected by proxy that's configured from the outside (company's control center) so I can't affect anything.

Oh well, I'l have to wait until I return home... broadband and configurable firewall :rolleyes: