Rockstar Reveal Vice City Stories Box Art

Chris

Tonight we can present to you the official box art for Vice City Stories. We can confirm this is real as it's been sent to retailers across the world for their use on product pages, and all the commercial gaming websites now have it.

gtavcs_fob.jpg

Judging by the Infernus on the cover, it looks just like either a 1978 Lamborghini Countach or 1982 Lamborghini Countach, which to me suggest a late 70's or early 80's setting.

Additionally, it appears from the box art that the bikers will be appearing once again, as well as possibly Umberto Robina, the Cuban gang leader. Expect to see many familiar faces in VCS. Stay tuned for more updates and screenshots coming soon.

Wow. That box art look really cool. I hope that it is an indication of flyable helicopters and such. Maybe it takes place in 1983, as VC was in 1986, and LCS was in 1998, three years before GTA3 in 2001.

... LCS and GTA III BOTH had helicopters on the cover. Infact, in the same spot, considering ALL the new GTAs have had a helicopter in the top left corner.

... LCS and GTA III BOTH had helicopters on the cover. Infact, in the same spot, considering ALL the new GTAs have had a helicopter in the top left corner.

I know. But on the GTA3 and LCS covers, they helicopters were just there. On the Vice City cover, they the windows became transperent and the helicopter was firing bullets, and it was the same in game. On San Andreas, the helicopter had a serch light, showing the new in game feature of helictopers.

Regardless, I'm sure Rockstar will include helicopters. We've all seen that the PSP can "handle it."