Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Sexual Preference

• Please log in to reply
1021 replies to this topic

Poll: Sexual Preference (315 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your sexual preference?

1. Straight (269 votes [84.86%])

Percentage of vote: 84.86%

2. Gay (14 votes [4.42%])

Percentage of vote: 4.42%

3. Bi (20 votes [6.31%])

Percentage of vote: 6.31%

4. Not interested in sex or love at all (14 votes [4.42%])

Percentage of vote: 4.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:15 AM

I'm not proud as in thinking being gay is better, I just know it aint worse. Gay jokes offend me only when its "gay people are bad/dumb/stupid"

So what, no kids :D

So how long have you known (and how old are you)?

i just turned 15, and i found out a couple months ago (About February or March) when i was 14.

i started liking guys in 6th grade but i also liked girls more so i thought i was bi. then a few months ago, someone asked me if im gay and i said no, but i really thought about it and realized i didnt like girls anymore.

and that was in march i think, and only like 13 ppl i kno in person kno that im gay

Edited by Jezz Torrent, 23 July 2006 - 12:17 AM.

#22 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:18 AM

The whole coming out process takes balls.

#23 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:21 AM

it sure does. i cried when i told my best friend kristin and i cried hard and for a long time. i also typed a note making her promise she wouldnt tell anyone cuz i was so scared. and my mom found the note and asked me if im gay but i told her no.

i also cried when i told my ex gf shelbey but shes ok with it

#24 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:33 AM

wow im glad im not gay. that would suck to have to tell everyone about it. but usually guys dont make you sad as much as girls do, with there mood swings and accusations and crap, i guess its not that bad.

wow im glad im not gay. that would suck to have to tell everyone about it. but usually guys dont make you sad as much as girls do, with there mood swings and accusations and crap, i guess its not that bad.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#25 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:39 AM

yea, it does suck

btw, who else voted gay besides gerard and i?

#26 Tony_Cipriani

Tony_Cipriani

Shoplifter

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:43 AM

look listen to me man, being gay and acting like a man is being too afraid of telling people your gay, no man is a MAN unless they're straight, no MAN makes out with other guys, no MAN does "homo" shit, you got that? now I ain't here for fight, I'm just sayin' what's right, you got that straight?

Edited by Tony_Cipriani, 23 July 2006 - 12:44 AM.

#27 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:48 AM

you kno what, im right, not you. i hope you get warned asshole.

look at my personal photo on my profile. do i look girly? no, i dont and nor am i girly. got that?

not all gay guys are girly. they choose whether or not to be girly.

i am a man, i am manly ok?

now #### off asshole!

seriously

Edited by Jezz Torrent, 23 July 2006 - 12:50 AM.

#28 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:50 AM

Antonio, you have it all wrong there buddy. Being a man is not about jumping on every girl you see. I don't judge a MAN, as you put it, by who they like to be with at night, I judge a MAN by how they act - do they keep their word, do they do their job right, do they follow orders ... ect. Who someone has sex with is a very small part of who a person is.

#29 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:56 AM

wow, im glad i have so many ppl backing me up. thanks to all who defend gays

i really appreciate it :)

#30 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 12:59 AM

No. You are wrong. You are being homophobic and that is against the rules of these forums, and you will be banned if you open your mouth on the subject again.

There is another person on these forums who is gay, but I won't say who because he doesn't want to be identified. It is people like Tony_Cipriani there who make the whole process hard for us.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#31 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 01:01 AM

yes tony, you seriously need to cut it out.

so gerard, if you dont mind me asking, do you have a bf?

#32 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 01:06 AM

I've looked up stats for thist stuff and I've seen anywhere from 8-20% of the population is gay. Interesting stuff.

#33 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:38 AM

I'm straight. Had a girlfriend for about 3 1/2 years but we broke up after I moved.

However,

No offence or anything? So you say I should leave because I'm not 'man' enough to play Grand Theft Auto? I'm blatantly more of a man than you'll ever be. In fact I like being a man so much I like other men too. Who needs women with their dresses and makeup and princesses and ponies? Not I.

Well said, Gerard. In fact, Tony, I'm strongly tempted to warn you for acting like a dick to our members. But I'm afraid that if I do so, you'll become even more stupid.

Then again, you base your reasoning on being straight because the GTA main characters are. Do you need a head exam? I'm straight, but not because the GTA characters are. You shouldn't act like the GTA characters, at least not commit the crimes they do. If you are attempting to emulate a video game by carry out the actions in said video game in real life, go see a doctor.

You see, Tony, when someone makes fun of someone else because of something like sexual preference, it is usually to cover up one's own insecurities. Either that or they just hate people for being gay. But telling someone they shouldn't play a game because they are gay is not only discriminatory...it's insane.

Hell, you can't even spell a GTA character's name correctly. Another post like you've been making and you will be warned.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#34 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:42 AM

nicely said chris82, he should warned now tho, lol, jk haha

#35 Tony_Cipriani

Tony_Cipriani

Shoplifter

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:18 AM

Hey Chris listen to me man, look into my text this website is about GTA, this ain't no "im a homo crap" you got that? I don't wanna say anything else, I did my job, I am a man. and no male and male should ever be a couple that's not part of being a real macho man, my job here is done

#36 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:30 AM

homophobic bastard. sorry off topic and debate if you think this isnt related. but i guess you tony are a pro Bush and anti gay voter, if you were old enough to vote, or in fact spell your own name.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#37 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:49 AM

well, chris82 you can warn him now, lol...if youd like *evil grin*

anyways, tony, shut the #### up. you got no business saying that, theres more gay ppl being born by the minute. get used to it, theres so many gays out there now!

#38 Tony_Cipriani

Tony_Cipriani

Shoplifter

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:47 AM

no jezz you shut the @$!@ up, don't tell me to do that, that's your job since you'll have large things in your mouth sooner or later, look you need to stop wussing out on life and learn to become a man a real man, not some wussie boy who makes out with other guys that's just sick I won't say anything anymore, i don't wanna start a war here, i'm just saying what's right... jezz I don't need to get used to homos, you need to get used to guys like ME! that's who!.

#39 Jezz Torrent

Jezz Torrent

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:52 AM

no, you get used to homos cuz theres lots of em now

i will tell you to STFU, cuz you need to

you should be warned or maybe banned and post reported. asshole!

i wanna make double sure you get in trouble for your homophobic bullshit!

Edited by Jezz Torrent, 23 July 2006 - 09:54 AM.

#40 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:57 AM

I'm 13, but I think I'm pretty mutch straigt/hetro.

well, chris82 you can warn him now, lol...if youd like *evil grin*

anyways, tony, shut the #### up. you got no business saying that, theres more gay ppl being born by the minute. get used to it, theres so many gays out there now!

and Jezz, no offence, there are more "straigt/hetro" ppl being born right now than gay...

edit: mabey this topic should be closed. It's not nice for the ppl who are gay or bi to get all these arguments. And tony, since your new, you could better be a littel more silent...

Edited by Jace, 23 July 2006 - 10:01 AM.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users