Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

:rofl2: Wow, let's challenge me AGAIN, why don't we?

Use my terms correctly? Which one, out of the two us, is more likely to know their terms more correctly? Infact, why don't you look up some basic definitions?

Definition of "veteran"

Being a veteran has nothing to do with being a moderator, and funny, it doesn't even say I'm a moderator, so where you got that is beyond me. What I mean by 'veteran', is that I've been here for the past three years, merely MONTHS after the forums were first started. THAT is what 'veteran' means.

Now seriously, your lack of knowledge in what is going on here is making you look stupid, and we're doing nothing but spamming this topic.

Please, HiTch, do yourself a favour and re-read what everyone has posted since your first post in this particular topic, you're sounding like an arrogant fool at the moment. You can see this topic is already 9 pages long, so it's fairly popular discussion point, and you come in here asking what it's got to do with GTA. Also had you looked through the topics in this sub-forum you would have realised that none of them had anything to do with GTA.

In addition to this you quite obviously need to learn the difference between a moderator and a veteran. Spaz is a veteran of these forums as he has been here from the start, so therefore he was using the correct terminology.

The fact that you've only just joined a few hours ago, and your first few posts have been in this topic regarding a quite petty argument, suggest to me you've simply come here to stir up trouble. I really hope this isn't the case.

After it was pointed out this is a general discussion forum, the correct thing would have been to aknowledge whoever told you, and either leave the topic if it doesn't interest you (although obviously it does since you're in here) or reply with a pertinent comment.

The incorrect thing to do was stir up arguments between yourself and other members here.

Read forum descriptions before you start posting ignorant comments.

If you registered here intent on becoming a good member then apologise and let this situation rest, otherwise, I suggest you leave the site.

I wont apologise for stating my oppinion, heres for you there spaz

a veteran is a person who is experienced in a particular area, and is particularly used to refer to people in the armed forces. It often refers to retired service personnel. A veteran is one who has served in the armed forces and has an honorable discharge; a common misconception is that one has either been in combat and/or is retired from active duty to be called a veteran

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veteran

Read it, before you call your self or anyone a veteran so unless youve been in the gta place army you can stop calling your self it, you know nothing of this word, im here to state my oppinions and to right wrongs within people like you, you call me arrogant, i call it as i see it, and i do believe ive just shattered your dreams of the word VETERAN.

Dont try and get one over on me, because it will never happen!

Ladies and Gents its been a pleasure but i have other things to do right now, Spaz please return when you want another verbal ass kicking. :thumbsup:

I love these kinds of threads.

Edited by HiTch

Chris, before I get on with this post, do know that I don't actually like ruining threads. But you know how I am with challenges.

I wont apologise for stating my oppinion, heres for you there spaz

a veteran is a person who is experienced in a particular area, and is particularly used to refer to people in the armed forces. It often refers to retired service personnel. A veteran is one who has served in the armed forces and has an honorable discharge; a common misconception is that one has either been in combat and/or is retired from active duty to be called a veteran

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veteran

Read it, before you call your self or anyone a veteran so unless youve been in the gta place army you can stop calling your self it, you know nothing of this word, im here to state my oppinions and to right wrongs within people like you, you call me arrogant, i call it as i see it, and i do believe ive just shattered your dreams of the word VETERAN.

Dont try and get one over on me, because it will never happen!

Ladies and Gents its been a pleasure but i have other things to do right now, Spaz please return when you want another verbal ass kicking. :thumbsup:

I love these kinds of threads.

Read the description you JUST NOW GAVE ME, GENIUS!

Let me quote the VERY FIRST LINE YOU STATED.

"a veteran is a person who is experienced in a particular area"

I am a person. This forum, and forums in general, is a particular area. I'm experienced((highly)), in such area. I am, BY THE DEFINITION YOU JUST STATED, a "veteran". Do note the "PARTTICULARLY" term used there. It does NOT mean the term is limited to just the armed forces.

Will never happen? Just did. Welcome to my world. I think it is YOU who just got the verbal ass-kicking.

Oh, and BTW, even if it DID mean in the armed forces specifically, it's called transfer of meaning, and slang. The internet does not have armies, but you can transfer words over to mean different things where appropriate.

So either way((even though we've already proven "veteran" is not restricted to armed forces use only, and is ACTUALLY USED IN DAY-TO-DAY conversations for MULTIPLE things)), you still are in the wrong here. Back off.

HiTch, welcome to the Internet. A world where language is not used in the same way as it is in real life.

Nobody cares what YOUR interpretation of a 'veteran' is. MANY websites use the term to refer to members who have been loyal for many years, as we do as well.

Grow up. You're obviously just a kid with a lack of understanding, I can tell by your incredibly poor grammar and spelling, the sort I'd expect from a pre-pubescent 12 year old. Get out of here or we'll ban for good, it's quite clear you've more enemies than friends here, there's no need for your sort around here thank you.

NOTE:

From this post on, if anyone mentions anything of the aforementioned argument your post will be deleted. As long as we get a page of valid responses to the topic in hand the topic will resume its purpose and discussion will continue.

I'm surprised no one has questioned me yet((the older members)) on what I voted...... I'd expect atleast one person to go, "What!? You SERIOUS!?"...

i sort of did. i was a bit surprised to find out youre bi, considering youve called ppl fag before and used gay insults. but w/e

actually. i call ppl fag and make gay insults all the time lol

yeah i call people gay and now i dont even think of the real meaning in current slang dictionary (suburbandictionary) it is a synonem to dumbass or retard(doesnt mean retarded, just dumbass) same deal. i call people fags all the time and dont think of the gay meaning of it.

lol this thread goes no where, talking about gays, dudes what has inspired this topic to take place.

to you Spaz:

I still stand by Veteran is a term used for the Armed forces, you may call your self a veteran and others can call you it, but lets just agree to disagree, because you wont get me calling you a veteran any time soon.

So lets put that to rest.

Back to topic when you guys talk about gays, you talk in a one sided gendern there are females out there that dont in spazes words "bumf**k. i have nothing against gays, bi or anyone, but if your gunna start being sexual dont do it on the street where everyone can see you, do it in a private place, that goes for all sexual preferences, i think most would agree, that seeing 2 guys snoggin out side the supermarket is very off putting.

But then lets go further, into what if someone likes to screw animals what are your thoughts on that? i bet its a sickening thought, it is in everyones head, it ranks close to watching an execution whilst trying to get your jollys off its just not right, and whilst the gay community see that as sick, some straight community see gay as sick, so matter what everyone will have an oppinion on someone.

if people think different please let us here your views.

Edited by HiTch

Uh ... dude ... animials? I think you have a queer mind. And queer means unusual too.

Hey welcome to an adult conversation, i was picking a point out, dont act childish it really doesnt say much for who you are.

And your an Admin pff shows the age genre here dont it.

Its called Beastiality, and no it aint queer you unlightend tard, its information most adults already know, u incompetent fool.

Edited by HiTch

Beastiliaty is illegal in most countries, apart from Holland of course, but anyway we aren't Dutch so I don't think we should be talking about that.

Also, stop trying to be clever, 'incompetent' means that you are unable to do anything with any sort of skill. In fact none of your sentences make any sense because you clearly are unable to grasp any sort of proper sentence structure in the English language. You are trying to use words which aren't even in your everyday vernacular.

You're the one acting childish, not Righty.

HiTch, one thing I've picked up on, you contradicted yourself.

i think most would agree, that seeing 2 guys snoggin out side the supermarket is very off putting.

But you just said you have nothing against gays, yet this you would find offputting. And a guy and a girl snogging would not put you off?

That's homophobia.

I'm now going to ban you from the forums, and the entire server actually, since you obviously are too young to be able to partake in a civilised conversation, especially with your inarticulate speech and the retardation shown in your grammar. You, are a cretinous, foolish child. Go back to Peterbrough, you'll have to get rid of your shitty BT Central Plus Broadband Package if you want to access these forums again, bitch.