Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

but all we did was hug cuz it was our first date.
Lame :P

I don't know what other people feel here, but I don't see the rush to get bfs/gfs at early ages (straight or otherwise). I mean we get girls aged 8 with their first "boyfriend" who's a guy from school and they once hugged. It isn't so much the having the partner that bugs me, it's the expectation to have one. Any 14 year old bou that's never had a girlfriend is ultimately deemed a retart/reject/nerd.

Yeah okay I've got nothing against two people who love each other getting together no matter what, but when people are forced into it or they aren't actually doing it for the value of it, it gets uncomfortable. Most guys I know treat girlfriends as status symbols, kind of like medals. Guys who've laid half the year are "great" and those that have laid off laying are the opposite.

The guy meets his girlfriend, they go to the cinema (with all their mates) sit at the back and kiss once or twice, yet never talk to each other in school or anything. Obviously it is a bit different at our age (16/17 etc) when people actually DO tend to fall in love a bit, but it just sickens me that we're just expected to do this and do that when most people don't even know they aren't ready.

By the time you find the girl/guy you like, you SHOULD have had about ten others. That's our culture.

Myself, I never had a gf, and nobody really took the time to question it (my mum thought I just wasnt interested yet, lol). By the time I got my first (and currently only) bf, around my 16th birthday, I was gagging for it. I never saw him again after a couple of days, but since then I've been besotted with quite a number of guys - and this time it's real. It only took me one go to realise that what I had with him isn't what I wanted, but I wanted something more like what I want now... if you read between the lines there and understand that...

Lame :P

I don't know what other people feel here, but I don't see the rush to get bfs/gfs at early ages (straight or otherwise). I mean we get girls aged 8 with their first "boyfriend" who's a guy from school and they once hugged. It isn't so much the having the partner that bugs me, it's the expectation to have one. Any 14 year old bou that's never had a girlfriend is ultimately deemed a retart/reject/nerd.

Yeah okay I've got nothing against two people who love each other getting together no matter what, but when people are forced into it or they aren't actually doing it for the value of it, it gets uncomfortable. Most guys I know treat girlfriends as status symbols, kind of like medals. Guys who've laid half the year are "great" and those that have laid off laying are the opposite.

The guy meets his girlfriend, they go to the cinema (with all their mates) sit at the back and kiss once or twice, yet never talk to each other in school or anything. Obviously it is a bit different at our age (16/17 etc) when people actually DO tend to fall in love a bit, but it just sickens me that we're just expected to do this and do that when most people don't even know they aren't ready.

By the time you find the girl/guy you like, you SHOULD have had about ten others. That's our culture.

Myself, I never had a gf, and nobody really took the time to question it (my mum thought I just wasnt interested yet, lol). By the time I got my first (and currently only) bf, around my 16th birthday, I was gagging for it. I never saw him again after a couple of days, but since then I've been besotted with quite a number of guys - and this time it's real. It only took me one go to realise that what I had with him isn't what I wanted, but I wanted something more like what I want now... if you read between the lines there and understand that...

yeah the same guy at my school who is a fake tough guy also gets girls cuz hes 'HOTT' i dont think so. hes pretty ugly, and he gets more status for how many girls hes had. and he treats them like shit. i dont know why the girls even like him.

guess what...

i got a new boyfriend, his name is cory and hes my age, my height, has my interests, goes to my school, and lives down the street from me.

i met him today and had lunch with him and kristin but all we did was hug cuz it was our first date.

I usually atleast have a tongue down my throat on first dates...... And I don't consider hanging out with someone a "date". Unless you actually go out somewhere and announce it as a date, it isn't a date.

I usually at least have a tongue down my throat on first dates...... And I don't consider hanging out with someone a "date". Unless you actually go out somewhere and announce it as a date, it isn't a date.

lol tounge down the throat, i usually just have one in my mouth, its usually the other way around.

no offense or anything but there should be no gays or bi's in here, playing GTA is about being a MAN a straight man that is, look at all the gta main characters they're not gay, so neither should YOU,

sorry but somebody had to say it, im just speaking for the rest of them who wanted to say it but were afraid to

I know this an old message but I just read this whole topic today. Him saying about being a man to play this game, what an asshole. Im a girl does that mean I should be banned from this cause Im a straight girl. Some people are so ignorant. :pissedred:

True I thought it should be said, again :blush: sorry.

g

uess what...

i got a new boyfriend, his name is cory and hes my age, my height, has my interests, goes to my school, and lives down the street from me.

i met him today and had lunch with him and kristin but all we did was hug cuz it was our first date.

Good for you Jezz Torrent. Hope it goes well on oher dates.

er, we broke up almost a week ago cuz he found out he isnt bi :/

my friend is trying to hook me back up with my frist bf tho :]

wait he found out he dont like girls or dont like guys? cuz i dont get it that he didnt know if he liked guys or not, then hooked up with one. i would NEVER try to go out with a guy b4 i found out about myself. lucky im not confused of my likings tho! damn. my ex future GF is mean. she got back with her ex. DAMN!!!