Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

The asexual option could be applied to pre-teen kids without any sexual preference, but also to fully developed people who just don't see any attraction in sex.

And I am gay btw, and so is Jezz, and nobody has taken the piss yet which is good.

Nobody has voted bi either, which is unexpected. Not a lot of emos on here presumably (too busy cutting). Shouldnt say that, and it is stereotyping, but every single emo person over 15 I know has or does cut themselves.

And a quick reminder for the idiots among us:

We are polling on YOUR sexual preference, not voting which one you think is the 'best' :P

As has been discussed many times, I actually am. Have a search round the forums if you aren't sure. I'm also presuming Jezz 'actually' is, but we can't keep fighting over who is and isnt.

And Tilly, having a gf and wanting her again makes you straight. Just cos you dont want sex right now doesnt make you asexual.

And according to statistics so far (the poll) 20% of TGTAP members are homosexual. How cool a stat is that?

Nobody has voted bi either, which is unexpected. Not a lot of emos on here presumably (too busy cutting).

And you get mad about homophobia...

Anyway, im straight, sure, i find some guys hot, but i would never date one. I just keep an open opinion about people, and their looks... :P

dude thats awesome there are like 650 gay ppl here. im just metaphoricaly asexual. not really asexual, my frend is asexual, whenever im talking about sex and stuff, he goes like DUDE THATS DISCTUSTING!!! WHY DO PPL DO THAT!!! and he has a gf (i know) but he tried to avoid her i dont know why he dusnt just break up, hes sorta wierd bout girls. i also no this 17 year old bi who has a crush on my super striaght brother.

oh yeah and gerard dont saythose things bout emos, there just dumb, and the bi guy is emo, ironic.

no offense or anything but there should be no gays or bi's in here, playing GTA is about being a MAN a straight man that is, look at all the gta main characters they're not gay, so neither should YOU,

sorry but somebody had to say it, im just speaking for the rest of them who wanted to say it but were afraid to

No offence or anything? So you say I should leave because I'm not 'man' enough to play Grand Theft Auto? I'm blatantly more of a man than you'll ever be. In fact I like being a man so much I like other men too. Who needs women with their dresses and makeup and princesses and ponies? Not I.

Homophobia will not be tolerated - I am a homophobophobe.

And I don't think you're exactly in a position to speak for the rest of the members here. You obviously do not know very much about gay people. If you think we're all camp and skipping around and wearing makeup and stuff you're wrong.

no offense or anything but there should be no gays or bi's in here, playing GTA is about being a MAN a straight man that is, look at all the gta main characters they're not gay, so neither should YOU,

sorry but somebody had to say it, im just speaking for the rest of them who wanted to say it but were afraid to

Are you like 10 years old or something? <_<

Wow, you arn't mature enough to even play a grand theft auto game. I mean, you think JUST BECAUSE the main characters in VIDEO GAMES are straight you HAVE to be like them? Drink some bleach, please.

Not only guys play grand theft auto, girls do too. So you're also saying only guys can play? Mmm.. good job.

If you have nothing good to say, shut the fuck up. Thanks.

Woodland Park Road ftw?

wow, nicely said everyone.

and gerard, i didnt kno you were gay, now i know why gay jokes offend you.

they dont really offend me or anything, but i dont appreciate being called a fag.

and i dont appreciate ppl like Tony_Cipriani who think gays shouldnt be accepted

gerard, are you proud to be gay or no, just curious cuz im not proud?

Edited by Jezz Torrent

I'm not proud as in thinking being gay is better, I just know it aint worse. Gay jokes offend me only when its "gay people are bad/dumb/stupid"

So what, no kids :D

So how long have you known (and how old are you)?

i just turned 15, and i found out a couple months ago (About February or March) when i was 14.

i started liking guys in 6th grade but i also liked girls more so i thought i was bi. then a few months ago, someone asked me if im gay and i said no, but i really thought about it and realized i didnt like girls anymore.

and that was in march i think, and only like 13 ppl i kno in person kno that im gay

Edited by Jezz Torrent

it sure does. i cried when i told my best friend kristin and i cried hard and for a long time. i also typed a note making her promise she wouldnt tell anyone cuz i was so scared. and my mom found the note and asked me if im gay but i told her no.

i also cried when i told my ex gf shelbey but shes ok with it

wow im glad im not gay. that would suck to have to tell everyone about it. but usually guys dont make you sad as much as girls do, with there mood swings and accusations and crap, i guess its not that bad.

wow im glad im not gay. that would suck to have to tell everyone about it. but usually guys dont make you sad as much as girls do, with there mood swings and accusations and crap, i guess its not that bad.