Sexual Preference

Jezz Torrent

317 members have voted

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Not interested in sex or love at all

look listen to me man, being gay and acting like a man is being too afraid of telling people your gay, no man is a MAN unless they're straight, no MAN makes out with other guys, no MAN does "homo" shit, you got that? now I ain't here for fight, I'm just sayin' what's right, you got that straight?

Edited by Tony_Cipriani

you kno what, im right, not you. i hope you get warned asshole.

look at my personal photo on my profile. do i look girly? no, i dont and nor am i girly. got that?

not all gay guys are girly. they choose whether or not to be girly.

i am a man, i am manly ok?

now #### off asshole!

seriously

Edited by Jezz Torrent

Antonio, you have it all wrong there buddy. Being a man is not about jumping on every girl you see. I don't judge a MAN, as you put it, by who they like to be with at night, I judge a MAN by how they act - do they keep their word, do they do their job right, do they follow orders ... ect. Who someone has sex with is a very small part of who a person is.

No. You are wrong. You are being homophobic and that is against the rules of these forums, and you will be banned if you open your mouth on the subject again.

There is another person on these forums who is gay, but I won't say who because he doesn't want to be identified. It is people like Tony_Cipriani there who make the whole process hard for us.

I'm straight. Had a girlfriend for about 3 1/2 years but we broke up after I moved.

However,

No offence or anything? So you say I should leave because I'm not 'man' enough to play Grand Theft Auto? I'm blatantly more of a man than you'll ever be. In fact I like being a man so much I like other men too. Who needs women with their dresses and makeup and princesses and ponies? Not I.

Well said, Gerard. In fact, Tony, I'm strongly tempted to warn you for acting like a dick to our members. But I'm afraid that if I do so, you'll become even more stupid.

Then again, you base your reasoning on being straight because the GTA main characters are. Do you need a head exam? I'm straight, but not because the GTA characters are. You shouldn't act like the GTA characters, at least not commit the crimes they do. If you are attempting to emulate a video game by carry out the actions in said video game in real life, go see a doctor.

You see, Tony, when someone makes fun of someone else because of something like sexual preference, it is usually to cover up one's own insecurities. Either that or they just hate people for being gay. But telling someone they shouldn't play a game because they are gay is not only discriminatory...it's insane.

Hell, you can't even spell a GTA character's name correctly. Another post like you've been making and you will be warned.

Hey Chris listen to me man, look into my text this website is about GTA, this ain't no "im a homo crap" you got that? I don't wanna say anything else, I did my job, I am a man. and no male and male should ever be a couple that's not part of being a real macho man, my job here is done

no jezz you shut the @$!@ up, don't tell me to do that, that's your job since you'll have large things in your mouth sooner or later, look you need to stop wussing out on life and learn to become a man a real man, not some wussie boy who makes out with other guys that's just sick I won't say anything anymore, i don't wanna start a war here, i'm just saying what's right... jezz I don't need to get used to homos, you need to get used to guys like ME! that's who!.

I'm 13, but I think I'm pretty mutch straigt/hetro.

well, chris82 you can warn him now, lol...if youd like *evil grin*

anyways, tony, shut the #### up. you got no business saying that, theres more gay ppl being born by the minute. get used to it, theres so many gays out there now!

and Jezz, no offence, there are more "straigt/hetro" ppl being born right now than gay...

edit: mabey this topic should be closed. It's not nice for the ppl who are gay or bi to get all these arguments. And tony, since your new, you could better be a littel more silent...

Edited by Jace

May I join the flame with with Tony?

Look, Tony, if you don't like poeple who are guy, get the #### off these forums. By best friend is gay and I still play with him I don't go like ' JOO IS GAY ME NO FRIENDS WIT UUU!!!!1111 '. Gay people are just... humans who like to do what the want. So Tony, if you didn't get my point I'll say it better.

If you don't like gay people piss off, no one likes you here, you insulted a ADMIN and now you think your a ####ing boss? Think again.

Words can't explain how good that felt....

I'm 11 and I'm curious to get laid ( No really ).

Edit: Edited for speallings.

Edited by Gerard

Well, he's gone for a long, long time. Don't have the ability to ban (Damn you! :P) so yeah. Suspended for years.

I bet he likes lesbians though, too. But oh! They arn't good enough, they obviously have to be REAL men because that's who dominates. -_-

(Last sentences was sarcastic for you slow ones..)

Also, Tony appears to be Nito. He joined on the 18th June 2006. Either wanted to spam/flame without damaging his other account, or just forgot his other password.

Tony:

Since your job here is done, you can leave. Permenantly.

Jace:

This topic should stay open to be used for the right reasons, not the way Tony has been using it.

Jezz:

No I don't have a bf, still looking.

Chris82:

You're right. If a GTA main character was gay, I'm sure Tony would change to be just like them.

Now everybody, we can stop the flaming against Tony and continue on a more positive note.

Tony_Ciprini Banned, Topic Open.

I'm straight. I know it. I was straight, I'm still straight, and will always be straight.

I just broke up with my girlfriend, who I loved so much. She makes me feel better, and I make her feel better.

I don't mind with gay people here. As long as they don't do anything 'disturbing' to me or anybody else.

Im straight

And to the guy that said you shouldnt be gay and playing GTA because Fido, Tommy and CJ were not gay, well go screw yourself. Just because someone in a game is what he/she is, doesnt mean you have to be like them. Hey, you play Tomb Raider, doesnt mean you go and have a sex change. Played driver? Doesnt mean you go walking around like you got a stick shoved up your ass. See my point?