Lets talk about Manhunt

nightwishmaster

• 2 months later...

sorry for a late post - seems no-one is interested lol. Well, this game got a lot of bad press, because its INCREDIBLY violent, eg suffocating people with a plastic bag, hacking someones head off etc, but look past all this and its actually a pretty good game. The levels are quite varied, theres a superb atmosphere and helps make you feel involved. id recommend u play this late at night - it feels better that way.

U probably already have this game by now, but i'd keep this topic open as there isnt another one - not to my knowledge anyway. If u dont have it, then get it. Many people will recommend it to you. If youre still undecided, talk to other people u know about it.

BTW i havent PLAYED this game, ive just read reviews and previews and most of the mags like it.

Edited by man united to the death

Mind you, your name IS violent, no matter if it's a quote or not. Lets say Manhunt is a quote. Does that make the game violent?

No, fyi, this what I've just written has no point or anything^^

Good, if you don't like violent games, ok, you told us. You don't need to make every second post in this thread (and every similar to this one) expressing the exact same opinion you have. Like we care, this is about people who LIKE Manhunt, not the ones who are against it. If you're against it make one post and go away, or go flame juggalo, or whatever...

Just. Do. Not. Spam.

Excuse me but I see no need to be rude. I looked up manhunt on wikipdia and o my goodness I couldnt believe that game. Fair enough if people want to play it but it seems so sick it could shock people thinking it might be like gta or wouldnt be as violent as it is. Ive never played it though, I dont think I would play it alone it looks like it would seriosuly freak me out.

i can understand them wanting a game like that to go away, but even if it was linked to a murder, millions of people, including me, played that game, and just because 1 out of those millions of people decides to murder someone, dosent mean we should all miss out on this game, i have it on pc, but i dont have a good pc at the moment, so i cant play it, i wanted to get it for xbox, but if its banned in chicago imma be pissed

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my favorite games man, so bad ass. And the more you progress in the game the better the executions get :D All in all there's plenty of weapons throughout...you might get a little bored in the begnning cause they give you the same shit weapons over and over but it picks up and you start killin people in more gruesome ways :P

I beat the game on fetish and harcore...beat all the bonus levels then wrote a FAQ on them thats over at http://www.gamefaqs.com

you should get the game cause it's probably cheap as f*ck now...and there's enough replay value as to where you wont get bored cause you can unlock cheat codes and stuff too :)

Edited by Urban Legend