Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Masamune3570

GTA needs our help people...

14 posts in this topic

Yo people, this is Masamune3570, I just joined, and theres something big going down right now at a site called www.gamefaqs.com. Right now, the entire Grand Theft Auto franchise, is facing off against Warcraft in a big time series poll, and Warcraft is currently ahead by a couple hundred votes. Hopefully you guys here can help GTA out!

I'm not surprised. Warcraft is a game that I loved (before GTA came out), and that game did not have issues with ESRB.

Warcraft's playing-time value is quite big for me.

Also, GTA's newest game, LCS did not really raise GTA series' values. Since not too many people did own PSP, and it's only a modified game. So what we can do is just pray R* can boost up the development speed of GTAIV.

But don't get me wrong. Today, I support GTA.

Thanks peeps. World of Warcraft fans annoy me to no end, but the rest of the series is decent, however I find the GTA games to be very much superior, and they get my vote.

GTA is losing in an online poll! They need our help!! :P

# 01 World of Warcraft - PC

# 02 Kingdom Hearts II - PS2

# 03 GTA: San Andreas - PS2

That's what the poll looks like at the moment, I think the voting is over.

........WTF!!!!!! The GTA Franchise is way better that some idiotic nerd game. ill go vote right away!!!!!!!!

i happen to sortof like kh just because it has ff characters. probualy everyone here can side wit me, FINAL FANTASY HAS TO BE THE SECOND-THIRD GREATEST GAME IN THE US OF A.

........WTF!!!!!! The GTA Franchise is way better that some idiotic nerd game. ill go vote right away!!!!!!!!

i happen to sortof like kh just because it has ff characters. probualy everyone here can side wit me, FINAL FANTASY HAS TO BE THE SECOND-THIRD GREATEST GAME IN THE US OF A.

You are calling yourself an "elfin slave master" and you're on a VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD arguing about games....

Welcome to being a nerd.

Have you guys noticed that the highest ranking game is: a PC game! That's probably the only good sign (for me at least) I think. San Andreas is still a much better game, I got bored of warcraft.