New GTAIV Screen Shot!

GTAIV Screen Fake or Real?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do U Think It's....

• Fake?
    • Real?
    • Hope It's real?
    • You're gonna wait until it's confirmed by Rockstar to belive it?

I mean theres no hesitation for me to call it fake before I've even seen it - any leaks would be sent directly to the owners of the big sites, not be 'found' by a random person in the street.

The text and logo look fake to me, just plonked on top. There is no HUD and the camera seems to be floating in mid-air without being viewed from the first person.

The way they make the game is to write the engine first, so the player can walk around in space, then they build the models and buildings and landscapes so the player has somewhere to walk on. Then they add in all the cars. peds, animations, lighting, sound etc.

Now that is actually quite a big job, they would have to be pretty far on to get a screenshot like that, and considering they've given themselves another year, its unlikely they've got that far.

Then again.... who knows.

Doubt it's real, if it is the only way for it to be would probably rockstar workers testing something out. Which means they would have to have taken a picture and hosted it for public to possible find (something i expect rockstar wouldn't want just yet and would probably fire the person for doing it, if i worked for rockstar i wouldn't risk that!). If it is real, some dipshit at rockstar messed up and will pay the price. If it's fake, then they must of spent lots of wasted time faking a picture to act as though there a hip cool guy in a gaming communtiy that has inside information and all that bullshit. Don't forget they probably haven't finished making a lot of the game just yet, they probably have a BETA ps3 or custom console to check stuff and knowing rockstar they will like to play around with things and spend time ####ing around with the general graphics and laughing at stupid things causing us to wait longer for the game. I hope it's not real though i beleive rockstar will do even better than that.