No replies to this topic

#1 Dave1

Dave1

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,041 posts
  • United States 

Posted 07 July 2006 - 06:19 PM

This is to anyone who is thinking about making a gang.

I would like to bring up a few rules that I have set for gangs .

You must be here for 30 days.
You must have the required amount of cash - $15000
You must have 150 post.

Try to make yor gang story interesting and original.
We are hoping for a whole new era of gangs that may eventually bcome vets.

A few gangs that are good examples are DragonStealths and The ARR, both have been here for quite some time, tough mostly inactive for the tme being many of their members still come on a daily basis.

I also have a decent amount of knowledge in gangs, so feel free to ask me anything you need to and I will try my best to help you get started.

Notice- As you may know, the gang sysetem is going under repairs and updates, my advice to you is that you wait until the updates are completed, I can not give you any exact timeframe on how long it will take, but I will update you all on the situation when I get more info.

When the gang system is completed, all of those who wish to start their gang (if they have met the requirements) will need to go to the button at the top of the forums near yor control options, it should say gang system, once clicked it should show Join gang ,create gang, things like that.
If you ever need help with that please pm me and I will help you.

What is a gang?
A gang is a group of forum members who forum a group or a gang
This is a form of role play you act like as if it was a real gang so to speak.
You can buy weapons and other cool things to use in a "gang war" from the shop, but currently gang wars can not be held until the new version of the shop is ready.

I will talk more about the gangsystem later.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users