Photo
- - - - -

What do you like to be in VCS that wasen't in Vice City?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Liberty City Man

Liberty City Man

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 08:45 PM

More buildings,i tink.I don't like the sea. :sick:
I liike to take the patriot to a walk in Liberty City when i an bored.Play save!

#2 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:24 PM

I would like a guy that didnt make 10 topics in a day. Ontopic, swimming because 1/3 of VC is water
Posted Image

#3 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:27 AM

I would also like swimming to be included VCS because it's based on Miami where people go to for the great beaches and it would be stupid not being able to swim (or the obvious reason that you will probably be playing a full grown man, who doesn't know how to swim?). I would also like being able to jump and climb fences like in SA. It was really frustrating in GTA3 and VC to walk all the way around a wall or fence just to get to the other side whereas in SA you press one button twice and you're on the other side. I also hope that you can recruit some gang members to just go with you and help you on missions and stuff (except in SA they were very stupid and always got in the way so better AI on them). That is all I can think of right now.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#4 easa306

easa306

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 01:06 PM

I would like a bigger variety of properties to choose from. Also i hope that they let us swim so when we fall off of our bikes we wont drown.

#5 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:27 AM

I would like car mod shops but not like SA which was like NFS which i thought was really stupid, I want it like a GTA mod shop where you can get unpopable tires, fire proof, indestructable ect. I would also like more costumes and no not cloths shops, just costumes already thought up for us to go and get like the way VC and LCS was with clothing...I think its better. I want swimming basically the same reason why ArturKim21 wanted it...the "Vice City is 1/3 of water" thing...I would also like a bigger variety of properties to purchase like what easa306 said. I'll post more later.

#6 Steven

Steven

E-1337

• Elite Members
  • 581 posts
  • United States 

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:29 PM

More properties.
Better AI.
Swimming ability.

Posted Image

#7 Sixxx

Sixxx

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • United States 

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:42 PM

Better cops.....geez, in SA AND VC the cops were weak.
Posted Image
Hair Metal Owns You!

#8 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 July 2006 - 01:15 AM

more planes, better car handling (vc sucked), more variant weapon classes and types, how about some new, yet weird things added, like the headplant that you could to in lcs. it was funny, sorta annoying, but funny.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#9 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 06:37 AM

LOL VC KICKED ASS. You are probebly an SA fan cause every SA fan hates VC.

#10 Sixxx

Sixxx

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 July 2006 - 06:29 PM

Vice City was the best in the whole series IMO...mostly because I can feel comfortable with the game and for me it never gets boring...and VC handling was the best one IMO, I'm a stunter so I require the Vice City handling since i'm used to it and I know how to control it. I'm very comfortable with it....if there was a mod to get SA graphics into Vice...Vice would be the ultimate GTA game IMO.
Posted Image
Hair Metal Owns You!

#11 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 July 2006 - 06:59 PM

no im meant vice cities sucked. not the game, just the car handling, as in realisticness, not funness.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#12 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:27 AM

you ever play SA before??? When you lean back a little bit going off of a jump on a motorcycle you flip right over...that isnt realistic....

Back on topic. I want planes in VC...even though there is one airport. Maybe in VCS they have a airstrip added onto the mansion some how or maybe somewhere else. Im hopping to have the old interiors including new ones but im not sure if they can do it...I think they would be able to.

#13 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:24 AM

Yeah I also want planes and it depends who you play as and when because you might not even own the mansion unless you are Tommy or Diaz (or maybe a person that owned the mansion before Diaz, if there was maybe he was the one who had it from the beginning). If there are more planes I hope they also add in parachutes (and that you get one when you fly a plane or helicopter) because it sucked in Vice City when the plane or heli was burning you had to get close to the ground or completely on the ground to get out, when it would be too late because it probably exploded.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#14 ToxicBunny

ToxicBunny

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:36 AM

swimming, plain and simply, swimming, and maybe like sum more 80's music, i cant get enough of it,

and, IMO i think vc is also the best game in the series, if it had the size and graphics of sa

#15 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:06 AM

I agree that VC is the best game in the series (in my opinion) but you said you think it's the best if it had the size and graphics of SA. So it would be the best or is the best?

On topic, you reminded me of the '80s music and I hope that they include it even if it is in the present or after the '80s they should have an '80s station or a station with all the old school songs.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#16 Liberty City Man

Liberty City Man

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:26 PM

I agree with you.
I liike to take the patriot to a walk in Liberty City when i an bored.Play save!

#17 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:56 PM

They had Flash Back FM on GTA III and they had songs that they put in VC on it. 80's music kicked ass. I want it in VCS too....and it will be in the 80's...look at the neon logo for VCS ....that sorta gives it away.

#18 gtajunkie

gtajunkie

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • United States 

Posted 13 July 2006 - 12:59 AM

I would also like to be able to swim, definitely, but i would also like to be able to change outfits like in S.A. and buy individual outfits. Plus longer storyline. more radio stations and more songs :yup:

Edited by gtajunkie, 13 July 2006 - 01:15 AM.

GIANI got the PS3!

#19 .•®©•.

.•®©•.

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  •    England 

Posted 19 July 2006 - 06:48 PM

I would like animals and the ability to swim.

Posted Image

GTA Community returns soon!!!! with a RPG game!!

Keep checking.

#20 sann mann

sann mann

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:14 PM

I would like to have more planes/helis, more bikes (like to NRG, and other crochrockets) i would totally go for swimming and it would be cool if you could fly a lot higher than in VC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users