Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liberty City Man

What do you like abaut Claude?

35 posts in this topic

Thats right.Why did we play a nega in san andreas? :weird:

That better not mean what I think it means, lets just hope ur not bad at spelling

Hei,take it easy! I am not racist!I will like if I would have a black fried.Take it easy!

Hey,I am sory,ok.I take back all I have said.So,you will forgive me,evabin2libertycity?

Edited by Liberty City Man

Hei,take it easy! I am not racist!I will like if I would have a black fried.Take it easy!

Hey,I am sory,ok.I take back all I have said.So,you will forgive me,evabin2libertycity?

yeah i do. but NEVER say n*gga again. ide apriciate it. thanks

Just pray no African-American/dark-skinned fellow reads this thread and sees your post.

Not because he can/will hurt you, it's because it can make them feel not-welcomed in the forums.

We don't want that, do we?

"N****" is a derogatory term used to insult their ancestors. In case you didn't know, their ancestors used to work as slaves. As you know, slaves are/were mistreated.

- Claude's outfit was cool. The black leather jacket and the green jeans were not bad.

- Claude's cold personality. He doesn't even talk when he takes out a Mafia Don.

- He doesn't talk too much, still gets the job done

That's all I can think of right now, more coming!

- Claude's cold personality. He doesn't even talk when he takes out a Mafia Don.

- He doesn't talk too much, still gets the job done

That's because he can't talk.

but he wasnt. he was in gta 2. that didnt start it all. but i liked his casual clothing. it made him look like a cool guy. the leather and green was ok but looked a little bit to gay for him. i dont think he was "bad". i also liked how people would always know what to say to him. and they would know how to start and stop conversations. that was cool how he was telepathic(he had to be, how could he say yes or no or talk or get noticed?). that must have been cool.

i like him cuz he was able to get a girlfrend without being able to talk. that takes skill. i also like him cuz he was able to break up with his girlfrend without getting killed. that takes even more skill.

I like claude cause in 1 of the previews he had to run off before the train runs him iver and when the yakuzas are at the salvatores house he gets his shotgun ands points it at them.. lol now thats entertaimnent.