Sign in to follow this  
Spe-edS

Sniper Rifles

Spe-edS    0

Ok so, heres my BEEF... I notice that in the weapons listing on the web-site, is says that the laser sight sniper rifle is better than the normal one... WRONG!!!! Try shooting someone from the top of a building with it, and you'll see why, THE AIMER SUCKS FROM A DISTANCE! Thats right.... it does.... The normal one has the nice, good ol' consistant, crosshair, that you can aim properly at any distance. I rest my case...

Slayer    0

You probably haven't zoomed in while shooting. It's much easier to hit when you zoom in, and the spot (laser) becomes much bigger and precise. I think the controls are PageUp to zoom in and PageDown to zoom out.

Someone    0
You probably haven't zoomed in while shooting. It's much easier to hit when you zoom in, and the spot (laser) becomes much bigger and precise. I think the controls are PageUp to zoom in and PageDown to zoom out.

Yeah, right. maybe it is from 20m but when I get to a high building (like de one near de bridge to Starfish Island u can buy) I zoom in to max and I still cant see the laser, not even a bit

dillweed78    0

The normal sniper is wasy better. Open the weapons.dat file in the data folder with notepad. Then keep your mouse on 'F' and scroll down to sniper rifle. Change the 1 to 7 or 10 or whatever you like. Then scroll to the top click on file then save. When you shoot the normal sniper rifle it will now shoot as fast as the one with a laser.

Slayer    0
The normal sniper is wasy better. Open the weapons.dat file in the data folder with notepad. Then keep your mouse on 'F' and scroll down to sniper rifle. Change the 1 to 7 or 10 or whatever you like. Then scroll to the top click on file then save. When you shoot the normal sniper rifle it will now shoot as fast as the one with a laser.

That is cheating. :thumbsdown: I can download the semi-automatic sniper mod and replace the laser sniper. Now the laser sniper will pwn regular one soooooooo hard.

JOYA    0

I prefer the classic rifle too, the crosshair is alot better for long distances. But then again, the laser scope can blow up a car once you empty the semi-automatic clip. You also have 6 more shots if your first bullet misses.

Someone    0
That is cheating. :thumbsdown: I can download the semi-automatic sniper mod and replace the laser sniper. Now the laser sniper will pwn regular one soooooooo hard.

It aint cheating. mod is a bigger cheat than this is.

btw, aint this already a kind of mod? :huh:

Slayer    0
It aint cheating. mod is a bigger cheat than this is.

btw, aint this already a kind of mod? :huh:

It IS CHEATING because it IS MODDING.

File + modding = mod

Mod = file + modding

Oh, tilly, there's a semi-auto sniper for VC in the download database.

Mr. I    0

im not so sure about that, i like the laser sniper because you can play with the laser, you can point it at people, that is usually fun

Samiam2    0

How about this.

The regular one is a pretty gay one.

But the laser sight is also gay

People are supposed to notice if they see a laser on him.

The people have NO idea that there going to be blow 10 miles away.

I just estimate where the sight is.

Do what i do.

ESTIMATE!!!

Dark Lord    0

Yeah Same Here!!!! :thumbsup:

At least THe normal one has a Conatant Marker.

In the laser one The CrossHair Dissappears when the Target it out of Range.

But Probaby the sites say it the best coz it shoots some ammo in continuation.

:D