Bigfoot mod

Quantum Man

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes :) I think what would be a good idea is that we make a little forum about this yeti, like a little hunters club and also we could post idea on how to better the mod, like being able to search for the yeti etc on 100% save etc...

Edited by myth-buster

Yeh ok then ill make it now

Ok done here is the link

219305x.jpg

The place needs work on it as you know

(You will have to write the address in becase when i try to psot the address it says crappy if site, this is one though isnt it? :huh: )

Edited by myth-buster

does anyone know about that bigfoot mod that that IceModder guy made awhile back, he said he would make an English version of the mod, but has not done so, he said to wait a couple days and it will be done...that was on June 7th. He won't email me back, and if anyone knows whats going on, just post.

http://icemodder.webarrivo.com/

i HEARD oF tHIS MOD I THINK

\

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hey, what is wrong, I've passed 4 Bigfoot missions. When I've killed the last one, I didn't pass the mission, so I went to "D" mission. The old man came out, then it showed me a Yeti, and I've just passed a mission and get 100000 $, and no more missions. What's wrong?

hey, what is wrong, I've passed 4 Bigfoot missions. When I've killed the last one, I didn't pass the mission, so I went to "D" mission. The old man came out, then it showed me a Yeti, and I've just passed a mission and get 100000 $, and no more missions. What's wrong?

Nothing's wrong. From what I've read you only have 1 mission. Then the bigfoot or yeti or whatever is free-roaming and you can find him on your own.

• 1 month later...

i know what to do after it shows the yeti you are on your own to hunt him i can tell you where he is if you want

• 3 months later...