Bigfoot mod

Quantum Man

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that mod is really cool, i just added it to my game, i translated it so i new what to do, i killed the 4 bigfoots in the mission and now its added an easter egg to ym game where the yeti is roaming about in shady creeks, back o beyond and mt chilliad, i have not found him yet though, its quite hard, i only saw the yeti on the cutsene showing you that hes unblocked and free, i cant wait to find him wooo, it also says hes dangerous, big and strong.

there is no translated version! he just translated it himself. he didnt even translate it! he translated the instructions on how to install it! wuts rong with the italian version anyway?

I didn't mean for it to sound like that, I meant the translated files; cuz it comes with the Italian.gxt and I translated the instuctions before, but lots of it didn't make sense. And to get the italian version to work, would I just rename the Italian.gxt to american.gxt and then replace that one with the one in the game, or do you have to reinstall the game in italian?

Ok right if you just want to know how to install the game then ill tranlsate it for you now, you dont need to change anything.

How to install

note: Make Backup Copies just incase somthing goes wrong or you dont like the mod

(I didnt but you might want to so i just mentiond this just incase :P)

1. Search

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas

2. Click GTA San Andreas

3. Open up text in your bigfoot mod and drag italian.gxt over text in your GTA SA Folder then let go then in your bigfoot mod click back.

4. Click data in your bigfoot mod and drag PEDS.IDE and PEDSTATS.DAT over data in your GTA SA Folder then let go

5. Click data in your gta sa folder then click script in your bigfoot mod and drag main.scm over script in your GTA SA Folder and let go then click back in your bigfoot mod then X off your GTA SA Folder.

6. If you have not got IMG Tool 2.0 then download it by clicking this link: http://files.gtanet.com/gtagarage/file.php?F=90

then open up model in your bigfoot mod then open bigfoot and right click bigfoot.dff and then click extract to spefied folder then click My Documents then click save, then do the same with bigfoot.txd.

7. Click back then click on yeti, do the same with yeti.dff and yeti.txd and your done.

then open up IMG Tool and click File > Open > GTA3 then at the top click comands > add then find the files, add them and your done.

Edited by myth-buster

how about the yeti? where is the best loction for it :huh:

why does everybody keep talking about a yeti?! there is no yeti! there is not even a yeti rumor. its bigfoot but some dumbass called it a yedi witch unleashed hell. sorry no yedi but the origional and factual 'bigfoot' is in this mod. and sorry about that quarter-man. all that matters now is everything is solved right? oh and yes im pretty shr u can keep ur 100% file ;)

well there is two things you might not know

1. after you have found all 4 bigfoots its shows you a cutsene of a yeti, it was white too plus it says yeti in the mod.

2. everytime i add the mod i cant load up my save so i have to start again :(

by the way what is that file in the bigfoot mod called "Thumbs" for?