what happens....

CJman

I was trying to watch one of the videos, but I was getting interrupted. Can someone tell me what happens in the video right before tenpenney puts you in San Fierro. Also, can you explain to me what happened with the whole Ballas/Green Sabre thing... I don't get it at all. Thanks. :huh:

THIS IS A SPOILER. DO NOT CONTINUE IF U DONT WANT THE GAME SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wen tenpenny puts u in wheystone? if thats wut u ment than u wake up in his car, u say wut happend and where am i. he sez in the middle of ####in nowhere. smell that its fresh air. then he basically dumps u there and makes u do a mission where u need 2 take the pics in chilihad and ya. and the green sabre (i think) use to be the car that grove street drove. the ballas jack that car and do a drive-by at the johnson house, killing mrs. johnson. cj is about to meet with sum1 when cesar calls him over saying he's gotta show him somethin important. more important than the family. impationtly, cj gets over there an says wut. cj stares across the street at a garage and is in shock to see that tempenny AND big smoke and ryder and a buncha ballas are teamed up pullin out the green sabre. proving that smoke HELPED him! cj desperately tries to call sweet to warn him but he cant get through so he rushes down there where sweet is gettin shot. cj notices sweet got hit. he tries to fight off the ballas while sweet tries to get away. but cj cant. he gets captured by tempenny, knocked out, and driven to the first part of this pharagraph.

if ur too lazy to read that, wach a vidio of the mission:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6342662240889411325