24 replies to this topic

#21 evabin2libertycity?

evabin2libertycity?

Hatchetman

• Banned
  • 495 posts
  • United States 

Posted 28 June 2006 - 04:11 AM

this is a very sad pathetic non-convincing pic. wen i first saw the radar i too thot it was a bowl. i thot the buildings where sticks of cheese. i thot the purple thing was jello. and the brown thing was rather a carrot or a chicken leg. and the black thing was a basket ball hoop..........? this is a cartoon pic. the only cartoon pics of gta are the box clip-art. i looked at this pic for like ever and saw that the people are sims. look at the way the girl is walking. there is just absolutely nothing convincing me and probably everyone els that this picture is from gta 4. nothing
i'm back

#22 Slavik Von Stockholm

Slavik Von Stockholm

STFUPPERCUT!

• Elite Members
  • 810 posts
  • United States 

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:09 AM

I myself can only spot an error in the developer code thing at the top right corner, which is somewhat cut off on the TV. Otherwise, I can't see the "obvious" fakeness in the shot. All games in developement, especially one like GTA4 which hasn't had any true released screen shots or even artwork to compare, end up looking much different in their finished state than in their development time, so the light cartoony look is sorta explained. The dog and the pedestrians look somewhat retarded, but again, development. All GTA games usually use the same car set, with a few mild changes, so the appearance of older cars isn't exactly a big deal, even moreso if you're near a ghetto area.

While I highly doubt it's real, I wouldn't rightly have dismissed it so early if the entire GTA community wasn't bashing it one at a time for a small detail each.

Also, I could easily label the 3D radar and, with a bit a tweaking, could actually be a neat addition. Just have it that tall buildings "fade out" when they'd get in your way, and make it optional so older fans won't be totally alienated.

Edited by Slavik Von Stockholm, 29 June 2006 - 01:13 AM.

#23 Turismo

Turismo

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:21 PM

For some reason it looks like that new game that I read about in a xbox magazine.

#24 Avenger

Avenger

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:54 PM

Whats with the bowl of cereal anyway?

Thats what i thought at first also. :D

Edited by Avenger, 10 July 2006 - 10:54 PM.

#25 Andrew17

Andrew17

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:12 PM

well lets see the radar loks fake and whats up with those weird numbers on top??
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users