Game Crashs when trying to start a date

acurry

I recently downgraded my V2 SA to V1 and the save games and mods so far I have installed work fine. However, everytime I try to start a date in Las Venturas (only GF I've really tried so far) the game will minimize and close out saying there has been a system error and is no longer responding. Thanks for the help.

I recently downgraded my V2 SA to V1 and the save games and mods so far I have installed work fine. However, everytime I try to start a date in Las Venturas (only GF I've really tried so far) the game will minimize and close out saying there has been a system error and is no longer responding. Thanks for the help.

I had that problem too on something else... if you customed something in the game and didn't rebuilted aricives, then that will happen. OR your saved files that was from version 2 can't be played on version 1. so you need to start over or upgrade back to version 2.

OK, somehow I just fixed it (I guess if you just copy and paste enough files, cross your fingers, blink three times with one eye, and hop on one foot in a circle computers start to work). the only new problem is that once I'm done with the date and go into have coffee with the GF the game closes back out.

OK, somehow I just fixed it (I guess if you just copy and paste enough files, cross your fingers, blink three times with one eye, and hop on one foot in a circle computers start to work). the only new problem is that once I'm done with the date and go into have coffee with the GF the game closes back out.

get a new computer or update your drivers