Uh, yeah. The shop is in alpha right now, which means that since we upgraded the forums, it doesn't have all of its features right now. But when it's ready soon, you'll take a quiz by clicking "play" under the corressponding quiz. If you get enough of the questions right, you'll receive money, which you can use to buy items.

The general idea of the store is to reward members who post regularly with fake money.

In the store you could buy tools such as a username change, and buy effects to add onto your display name. It also played a big part in the old gang system (which is currently being revamped), with gangs buying vehicles and weapons to use against other gangs.

You earn money by posting replies, topics and polls, and also by completing the quizzes. If members misbehaved, staff could fine them large sums of money.

The store is also the centre of your money management. You can bank the money that is in your hand, and earn interest on it, which you can later collect. One other, more sinister use for the store is to attempt to steal money from other users - although this isn't always successful and you could find yourself wasting money on it.

Ah, I see the point now, thanks Gerard. So, almost like GTA, make a lot of money, buy weapons and cars, that's quite a clever idea.

How do you use cars against gangs, though, is it for MTA? Sorry if I may seem a little stupid!

Edited by The Driver

I suppose that if you have a banshee, for example, you could brag to other gang members. The only idea I can think of for using the cars is for text streetracing, using text such as, ' I start off with a burnout, and powerslide around the corner, dodging the elderly woman.' That sort of thing. I don't really know! :nope:

Vehicles will probably be used as a gateway to other things. For example, you may need to take your gang members TO a gang war, and you can only fit certain numbers in certain vehicles. Or, you need a vehicle to be able to purchase properties further away from you, or to visit further away shops. Something along those lines.