3 replies to this topic

#1 vonchong115

vonchong115

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 May 2004 - 03:02 AM

Here's a story I started work on a long ----- time ago and after chapter one I just stopped for abgout a month. Well, now that theres some info on SA I want to continue it by Tommy somehow bumping into Carl Jhonson and taking him under his wing. I want to do that in this chapter (2, which isn't complete) but I'm still working out the best way to do:

http://hostultra.com.../anewbeginning/

tell me what you think I should do... or just tell me what you think of the story and if you think its' worth finishing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Vulpecula

Vulpecula

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 May 2004 - 06:54 AM

i loved the first chapter, albeit a few spelling errors. the second chapter needs working on, i see. but tone down on the swearing. just because it's GTA doesn't mean you have to swear like crazy!

kudos.

#3 vonchong115

vonchong115

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:10 AM

What, sorry, I dont' know if it offends anyone. I could write a cleaner version for some of you and the secon chapter is being worked on, thats why its' cra- bad. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 @NDY

@NDY

@ndy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 07:01 PM

mmmmmm

some people never learn.

how about Carl meets Tommy buy answering a local "Crime Business" paper ad
goes to see him...("interview" (like tommy did with err..fat guy err...Mr Coke ;) ...err...dieazz...person) ...will be interesting!)... just after he gets some media attention from the SAMN (San Andreas Morning News) then he ....................err i donno...........ran out of err....ideas!!!! :nope:
Playin' GTA:SA in me front room
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users