Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

Grand Theft Auto IV: Norfolk County

Why don't they make a Grand Theft Auto IV that is primarily in a rural setting? Grand Theft Auto I, II, III, and Vice City were done an exclusively urban setting and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was part rural and part urban, so a completely rural GTA would be the next logical step.

Here is the website to seek for the inspiration of this game idea:

The Inspiration for a 100% Rural GTA4

Instead of gangs, you could have rednecks, and instead of fancy machine guns, you could have rifles, pistols, shotguns, baseball bats, and other stuff you find on the ground like stones or sticks.

Hope you enjoy this idea.

- RyanVG

yeah man i had the same kind of idea you could live in a normal sized city and the gangs could be rednecks,hmongs,b-boys?,etc. and you could do goals for your family and neighbors like get the groceries except you would have to steal some of the groceries

Yeah right, and then you could do something insane like DO THE WASHING UP!!! except you HAVE NO DETERGENT to do the washing up with OH NO! And i can imagine the last mission..... MOWING THE LAWN!!!!.... now that's a mission to get you thinking...

I dont like the idea of an olden-era game set out in the middle of nowhere. Stick with cities and ghettos they are more exciting

Yeah, who wants a completely rural game. The desert and countryside in SA were nice but let's face it; they were boring. The cities are full of excitement. GTA4 should have multiple cities and some large rural areas as well.

There's already a game where you can live in the countryside, get groceries, and buy things for your family.

dude the country wasnt boring you could go as fast as you want with your bullet on tthe highway and not have to worry about hitting any walls or buildings or water you could just cruise on the highway that was fun

Dude, what do you mean you didn't have to worry about hitting water? A large portion of the highway in the Badlands bordered the ocean, and there were many curves, fences, and trees which needed to be driven with care.

But even if none of that were true, the cities were also bordered with highway, so you could "go as fast as you want with your bullet on tthe highway" in the cities as well.

Yeah if it was all countryside it would be pretty boring. San Andreas had some variety and that was pretty cool but it was kind of boring in the countryside except for some things. It would be boring going through the game not seeing anything new but the same old, same old countryside. It's cool when they mix things up which is what we will probably see in future GTA games.

Edited by ArturKim21

OMFG this is a great idea! I'd like to have missions where you have to water plants and maybe even drive a harvester and harvest the plants on the field! That sounds so exciting that I want a game like that, not some stupid urban enviroment. This idea is even better than the GTA IV: Wild West one.

I dont like the idea of an olden-era game set out in the middle of nowhere. Stick with cities and ghettos they are more exciting

No problem, it should probably take place in the 2000s or 2010s and there should be the possibility of doing "Mr. Mom" missions (driving kids to soccer, changing diapers, etc.) that would add extra character to the main character.

ok heres the reason that i joined. I wanted to tell all of you that this is a wayyy better idea than any of your single countried settings. How about they just call it GTA 4 and then have some cities in US some in the UK and Europe and maybe even some in Japan(i love japan). that would be alot cooler and better and it would workout smoothly since the new ps3 disc can hold a LOOOTTT of memory. How about some of you consider that as a great idea. maybe they could even put a norfolk city in one of the european maps. thats my idea.

and dude that mr. mom idea is really really dumb. that really screws up the name of "Grand Theft Auto" that would be great to be holding your three year olds hand and carrying and changing your newborn baby's daiper while stealing a nice corvette to sell for pawn, that would be a thriller. remeber this is GTA not the sims baby edition.